Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I'm a moron for voting

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tramp

Original Poster
Which water do u like best at Walt Disney World.... :rolleyes:

Oh...and don't forget to tell us "why?" We would REALLY like to know! (dingbat)

This is a Lame Poll...I wanted to be the first...since WDW Imagineer has the Lame Post Society Presidency all but tied up with his sentence fragments and chat room type gibberish. :confused:

markymark

Hey there Tramp - GREAT POLL Unfortunately I am unable to give one answer.
COLD WATER is great when you are warm
HOT WATER is great when you need a shower, although cold can also be used.
TOILET WATER is great coz it's in the toilet.
PEE is great coz it goes into the toilet.
I HATE WATER is great coz it has the word water in it.

and yes, I AM A MORON!!

dopey

geez, tramp, not much of a concession speech.

i know you can do better. try something like, "well, you don't have to get all snippy."

all the same, i think jay london is giving wdw imagineer a good run for his money. and don't count out mr. lightbeer, who is coming on strong as the ralph nader of lame posts.

oh, and i like fountain water the best.

WDW-Imagineer

We folks, the board is doomed. I am now Jay_London's official running mate. With Jay & I together, no other candidate has a chance. ;):D :D

jay_london

Firstly my friends let me tell you that wdw-Imagineer is now my official running mate and will be vice-president.

My dearest northern beer swilling friend Mr.Lightbeer is no good for this position, he is often so drunk he cannot recognise his own wife and children. How can a man llike this be president of the lame post society, the man him self is just lame. My fellow wdw supporters to make lame postings you have to be alert, you have to have your finger on the pulse of your societies needs. I put it to you that I AM THAT MAN:)

I intend to increase the output of lame postings until you all agree to vote for me.

I love you all.

jay_london & wdw-Imagineer

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dopey

i want to be director of intelligence in the jay london/wdw imagineer dictatorship...er, i mean regime...no, that's not right...administration. yeah, that's it!

jay_london

Originally posted by dopey
i want to be director of intelligence in the jay london/wdw imagineer dictatorship...er, i mean regime...no, that's not right...administration. yeah, that's it!

If you have a post in mind let me know we have a long line of people waiting to join our administration:D

jay

markymark

i want to be director of intelligence .....

Oh well that shouldn't be too taxing! Infact thats the first time I have heard the word intelligence, and the word Jay in the same sentence.

Cast aside these demons. We need no President. Lets just get on with things the way they are.

Tramp

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer
We folks, the board is doomed. I am now Jay_London's official running mate. With Jay & I together, no other candidate has a chance. ;):D :D

Our only hope is that soon after the election, there is a coup to overthrow the administration by the up and coming lame posters.

Where the hell is Lee Harvey Oswald when you need him!

sillyspook13

Only if I can be director of un-intelligence.:D

jay_london

Originally posted by Sire_Bobbie
Water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink.:confused:

or as Lightbeer would say'what the hell do you want to drink water for when there are a few cans of pale ale under the stairs'

jay

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom