Votes: 19 41.3%
  • I'm Female - Mexico

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • I'm Female - Norway

Votes: 7 15.2%

• Total voters

RU42

Original Poster
Thanks to everyone for your responses to the 'Favorite' polls on Mexico and Norway. I have appreciated reading what makes the pavilion special for you. More are coming soon.

But I thought it would be interesting to post a little poll now. We have talked about both of these pavillions, so now it is time to decide.

You have the ability to visit one and only one of these 2 pavillions, which is it - Mexico or Norway? :veryconfu

RU

ricksouave

....mexico..cos.....mexico is like a real journey....norway could be easily has great....but because of all the cutouts and black walls....i see it as a bit less emerging....but of course the action and sense of adventure is greater in norway.....

anyway norway could be better with a rehab(take out the cutout and place real scenery....it's not that expensive!)

......:hammer: :animwink:

Brett

I'm a male. Which means Norway. I explained it in the other thread but if you want me to sum it up, here you go: Those girls are drop dead gorgeous.

bailey5697

Originally posted by Brett
I'm a male. Which means Norway. I explained it in the other thread but if you want me to sum it up, here you go: Those girls are drop dead gorgeous.

LOL, :lol:
I'm a girl, which means Norway, which means Castle. I'm hoping the princess brakfast will be nice in Norway.

all41

Mexico by a sumbrero
My kids love El Rio Del Tiempo. My son doesn't have to ask if there are "drops" or its "dark", which seem to be the 2 criteria for fear on a ride for him.
They also like the little town square indoors. The restaurant is good.

They like the Viking ship at Norway. Maybe if they ate at Norway and went to the princess breakfast, they might prefer it.

Zippa D Doodah

Mexico is a bit more of an imersive experience. They say first impressions mean a lot. I will never forget the first time I walked into the Mexico pavilion -tired, hot, tongue hanging out. The air-conditioning and the mariachi band were soooooo heavenly.

WDWspider

So far this poll as proved little, half and half on boys and girls. I guess Norway and Mexico should combine countries and then become the ultimate favorite. :lol:

meeko_33785

I have to go with Norway. The ride is one of my favorites in the park, the theming is great, and the pavillion is magical enough to have fairytale castles, trolls, and Disney Princesses.

crowdcontroltap

Well I worked between Mexico and Norway for a good while being crowd control for the Tapestry of Nations Parade and I like both alot. I have tons of friends from both countries. The senioritas from Mexico that I worked with were beautiful... and one did capture my heart:) and the girls from Norway are stunning too:hammer: I miss working at both places.

BigNorm

This one is a tough one. Norweigen women are as hot as Latin women. So after long deliberation on this subject I decided to go with Mexico because I enjoy the beer better at that pavilion.

ToTBellHop

Norwegian girls...who CARES about the ride?! Seriously, in terms of ride experience, assuming I have a Norwegian girl to my right and left on both rides, I go with Norway--more magical (you DO get a hex placed on you by trolls!)...and it has a more interesting ride system, although the polar bear could use some more sewing, but who's looking at the teddy bear when two Norwegian girls are next to him...

"You are not de first to pass dis vay...nor shall you be de last"...of course, riding Pirates of the Caribbean with Norwegian girls...or riding the Tower of Terror with them would be the absolute best!

Becky

Originally posted by BigNorm
This one is a tough one. Norweigen women are as hot as Latin women. So after long deliberation on this subject I decided to go with Mexico because I enjoy the beer better at that pavilion.

Jose Cuervo you are a friend of mine. I like to drink you with a little salt and lime.:D

Guess you all can guess my vote.:cool:

Norm, watch those XX:slurp:

DCL

I would have to choose Mexico only because I love going inside that building. I think it's awesome in there with the marketplace and such. But, don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of both countries!

RU42

Original Poster
Where are all the ladies in this poll. 45 guys, 11 gals. Is this board dominated by men?

RU (curiosity)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom