• Toilet of the Gods.

Votes: 59 93.7%

• Total voters

barnum42

Original Poster
In Ice Station Cool at Epcot you find the famed beverage "Beverly"

We have all tried it - did you go MMMMM :slurp: or AAARGH :hurl:

Wilt Dasney

I gagged the first few times....it doesn't bother me so much anymore, though. I can chug a full cup now without making a face. (Doesn't mean I like it, of course.)

goofyfan13

I think it tastes horrible. But I'll still drink it to get my friends to try it just to see the looks on their faces. :lol:

bhg469

Im the only vote for good so far and my friends ill tell you why i love beverly. Not its bubbly feel on my tongue, not its robust sweet flavor with the hint of earwax. Its an attraction that was never meant to be.
Everytime i take a first timer there i insist on "my favorite soda" i build it up for months and when they finally have the sweet nectar of the gods, the reaction is never the same but is always classic.

Frontierland

When I tried it, it tasted good for like a second, then I was about to vomit:hurl: . The stupid thing I did though, was that I tried it again.:hammer:

It made me sick for about the rest of the day.

Kinda reminds me when I am at the dentist, and if you swallow that one stuff that they make you swish around in your mouth for a minute or so, you get sick....well that's what tasting beverly feels like.:lol:

imagineer boy

My mom tried some, and she had an instant heart attack.:lol: ( j/ k )

That stuff is soooooo nasty! I was about to vomit after tasting it.:hurl:

cloudboy

I don't think I could ever get used to that stuff!

I was under the impression that it wasn't drunk straight (normally) but used for mixed drinks of some kind.

Sir Hiss527

Stuff is horrible. I believe it is from Italy. First time I tried I about threw up

:hurl:

I like the stuff from Israel, 10 times better. It tastes like Sprite...:slurp:

BigNorm

Originally posted by xfkirsten
The first time I tried it I almost did a spit take. :lol:

-Kirsten

I did do a spit take, literally. Foul doesn't describe Beverly and I can't use that type of language on these here boards. :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: It sucks, even if it is free.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I can take it in shots with a chaser. I drink worse than that at a bar and I'm paying 6 bucks for it! I wouldn't ever drink it out of my own personal like for it though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom