Poll: best queue in Epcot

Which of these attractions has the best queue in Epcot?

• Total voters

JustAFan

Original Poster
Last edited:

belledream

I’ll go with Soarin’. It’s got a good amount of breathing room in the beginning, the music is enjoyable to listen to, and it fills me with excitement as I approach the boarding area... which really does make me feel like I’m boarding a flight!

Runner up: Frozen Ever After. I’m an admirer of the outside-but-inside facade.

Usually blowing through all queues, so that factors in to my choices. ;)

JustAFan

Original Poster
I gave the slight edge to Frozen Ever After. The village is a nice touch. Oaken's trading post and sauna is well done. I love the Soarin' music, but it comes in 2nd for me.

correcaminos

Frozen wins with it's theming. Next up for me is actually Nemo. Quite cute.

Jokingly the Gran Fiesta because it's so short LOL

Worst is Sorain' Being stuck in one spot with tons of people... ugh... cannot tolerate it (I do deal with anxiety and physical issues that makes that rough anyway). We never do standby for that one.

Kevin_W

Worst is Sorain' Being stuck in one spot with tons of people... ugh... cannot tolerate it (I do deal with anxiety and physical issues that makes that rough anyway). We never do standby for that one.

But you get big video boards that sometimes don't work and a trivia game you can sometimes play if your phone actually connects to the wifi! (You are right - that would be my vote for "worst queue" in all of WDW.)

The Empress Lilly

All EPCOT pavillons had an E, all E's were massive capacity. No need for fancy queues, EPCOT just got on with the main show.

The best queues aren't on the list: the holding pens for the theaters. Waiting times here were not close to instantaneous but one show, so there's stuff to look at. France has a neat Notre Dame exhibition. The AA hall has me in a state of solemn trance before the show has even begun. The China holding area is breathtaking. Even Canada is grear if you time it right with a little stroll outside.

The best legacy queue was Seas, but then. It lacked in the ride part, not a good trade off.

Epcot era, I actually very much enjoy TT2.0. Pretty, fun and sets the scene.

correcaminos

But you get big video boards that sometimes don't work and a trivia game you can sometimes play if your phone actually connects to the wifi! (You are right - that would be my vote for "worst queue" in all of WDW.)

Oh yeah, totally negates the other issues with it 🤣

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I'm gonna be real... As much as I hate Mission: Space, its queue is probably the best out of all of them.

I put Frozen Ever After is a close second, though. It's honestly a pretty decent queue. But it's basically the same experience as walking inside the Mexico pavilion. So that's why I put it back one on the list.

Also... Do the waiting rooms for China or Canada count? Because I absolutely love them, as they're some of the most quietest and peaceful places on WDW property.

fireworkz

Hate to bring old Epcot into this but have to add a write in vote for Imagination’s original atrium and giant mural queue. The prefect cross between Epcot futurism and old school MK style queues.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom