POFQ & DME

WDWF

At Orlando airport which bus number takes guest to Port Orleans French Quarter. Also, which other resorts does the bus stop at on route.

Thanks

Nemo14

At Orlando airport which bus number takes guest to Port Orleans French Quarter. Also, which other resorts does the bus stop at on route.

Thanks
I don't think the busses are numbered, but you will be directed to a line for your particular resort by a CM. I'm not sure what other resorts would be on your route, and it might vary according to need. I'm sure someone else on here will help you with that.

Upvote 0

RonAnnArbor

The busses have been shuffled around a bit now since spring break is over --- They will direct you to the correct line, usually number 3 (but it has at times been 2, 4, and 5) -- the actual bus "number" is non-existant -- while there are numbers printed on the sides of the busses, they do not correspond to anything, and every line has multiple busses running on it all day long. Anyway, it doesn't matter because you can't get into ANY line without the DME staff checking you in and directing you to the correct one.
The "standard" stops are Old Key West, then Saratoga Spring, and then POFQ. Sometimes they reverse that and stop at POFQ first, then the other two. Sometimes its completely different and you get AoA, Pop, and then POFQ.
Its really dependent on their expected crowds and the time of year your travel.
At times, you might get a direct bus directly to POFQ if there is nobody vacation clubbing at that time -- that sometimes happens with early morning arrivals, and for some reason DVC folks tend to travel later in the day.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

The buses are always different.. It can be line 1 one day and line 5 another. Buses are not numbered themselves. All three times that I've stayed at POR/POFQ we were on the DME bus with SSR, OKW, Riverside and FQ... OKW was first drop off then SSR, POFQ and POR. Of course that can change, but that was how it was all 3 trips there.

Upvote 0

WDWF

Original Poster
Thanks all for your help, am aware that the buses themselves don't have a particular number i was on about what line number it was. Thank you all for your help.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Every time weve used DME the POFQ resort has been the LAST one stopped at. And always have had to share the bus with other resorts. GRRRR... Wanting to check in and get started and having to sit and watch everyone else get off... I can only wait so long before I want to scream. I guess I should carry some extra cash and try to bribe the Bus driver to do POFQ first next time.;)

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I can't remember the line number we got in. Maybe 3? But i don't know why I am remembering that so it could totally be wrong. But we only had one stop, at POFQ and PORS. We were on RS and FQ got dropped off first.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom