Pocahontas Show Closing

tink68

Ok DD just watched this on Youtube and I do not think she is too upset about it closing now. :lol: However 3 year old prob would have liked it. Oh well, space to put something new and better.

WDFAN1977

I believe this is the only ride I have never had the opportunity to experience at AK. I would have loved to have taken my daughter, but that trip won't happen until early next year:shrug:.

princess17

I have never watched Pocahontas, but was hoping to this December. I keep hearing that it isn't all that, but my DD would probably have enjoyed it. Oh well, there's other stuff for her to do and hopefully, if its true, we'll get something better.

culturenthrills

And the cutbacks continue. If bookings are as low as they are thought to be this fall I wouldn't be surprised if some other entertainment offerings are scaled back.

BiggerTigger

Odd...what the heck can they replace it with?
:shrug:
I heard from a friend that he was told by a boat Captain who over heard a bus drive that received an e-mail from some high executive that they are replacing the area with the Adventurer's Club that is being destroyed at Pleasure Island. :lookaroun

*Runs out of room real fast before I get smacked

Jerm

I might actually go see it a second time then.....maybe they are just going to rework it again (they did it once already) but odds are high that it will fall into yester world and they will just leave it empty for a few years. And really anyone that thinks this is anything more then a money saving move (i.e. thinking a long rumored expansion is happening) might be getting a little ahead of the times. You do have to remember that FOTLK is one of the, if not the, top rated shows in all of the WDW resort and that will only close when something forsure is coming!

550089703_9a3350d507.jpg

550089731_1278555fed.jpg

earningmyfins

oh well.

I never showed interest in this show. I only liked it when it first was debuted. Anyway, I'm glad it's leaving and I'm hoping that there will be something better in it's place.

Amen...

rainfully

Ya know... this is one thing at WDW that I have never done.. never had any interest in doing... I've simply passed right on by on my way to my 50 viewings of FOLK!!

Iknewagirlnamed

Based on the majority of opinions already displayed in the thread, this is EXACTLY why it's closing: Pocahontas isn't very relatable to people anymore. Just like they got rid of Tarzan's show, it's for similar reasons.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom