Pleasure Island Clubs

Erika

Originally posted by Mary Poppins
There are plenty of straight girls who go to Mannequins. I used to frequent the place every Thursday!

I wonder how long ago that was. There were not many to be found when we went in March (which was fine with us- we're all married anyhow and not on the prowl). We went Thursday and Friday. It's definitely a fun club and worth checking out. :wave:

tomman710

What are the best nights to go to Pleasure Island, most crowded and what kind of crowds. I think the optimum would be big crowds of singles, mostly female ... any suggestions or opinions on best nights? I am going in December with a bunch of single people.

Originally posted by Erika
I wonder how long ago that was. There were not many to be found when we went in March (which was fine with us- we're all married anyhow and not on the prowl). We went Thursday and Friday. It's definitely a fun club and worth checking out. :wave:

Well, Erika, why on earth would you be on the prowl for a straight girl?

Erika

Originally posted by Mary Poppins
Well, Erika, why on earth would you be on the prowl for a straight girl?

ROFLMAO!!!! OK, I'll clarify- straight men for the 3 females and straight women for the 3 males. :lol:

Now for you "shoppers" out there: The best thing about PI is, if you don't have luck at one bar, the next is just steps away-- :king:

TURKEY

Originally posted by tomman710
What are the best nights to go to Pleasure Island, most crowded and what kind of crowds. I think the optimum would be big crowds of singles, mostly female ... any suggestions or opinions on best nights? I am going in December with a bunch of single people.

Mondays and Thursdays are Cast Member nights. You'll usually get lots of college program and younger cast members then. Then the weekends are big too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom