pleassure island

stuarthulluk

Original Poster
hello there, me and my family or going off 2 orlando on sat, yay!!!!!!!!

and we have our tickets for disney, on the back it said please take id when going to pleasure island

i am 19, am i allowwed into pleasure island

WDWScottieBoy

Yes, you have to be 18 to get into Pleasure island after a certain hour and you have to be 21 to get into certain clubs!

Enjoy your trip and make sure to post a trip report when you get back!

Also, since I haven't welcomed you yet...WELCOME to the boards!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
As far as I recall, yes, but not Mannaquins (21 or over)

I`m sure others will have a better idea.

colliera

Yes, with qualifications

Yes, you can get into PI. It is now open admission to the island itself. You will not be able to enter Mannequins Dance Palace and BET Soundstage Club, (21 and over only). Under 18 must be accompanied by over 21 at other venues on the island.

SteveUK

It's always a good idea to carry some ID anyway. As others have said, you will be allowed in most places - but no alcohol! They are very strict on this, I've seen people caught buying drinks for younger members of the party, and they didn't get away with it for long.

jesserin

excellant point - that's a biggie - you'd be suprised at how many people try to get away with underage drinking... (okay - back in my misfit youth I tried it, but believe me it didn't get very far) Have fun!

tn1999

Mannequins and other 21+ clubs are open for 18+ sunday through Wed.!!!!!!
There will be A-Frames outside letting you know this! Thursday Fri and SAT 18+ can only get into Motion, comedy, and... whatever else.

Disneyana

The Adventurers Club is one of the only places I go for PI fun. once I stayed there all night and watched all the show and preshows. A little too much Jungle Juice though. lol!

Kungaloosh!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom