Please decide for me!

real mad hatter

Ok my birthday is Friday and I am trying to decide if I want to make a quick run (over night) to Disney (we only live a couple of hours away). This usually is a no brainer, but I don't know.

So it is up to you guys! Yes, no, maybe! If you say yes or no please give me a reason.

Thanks
Whit!:eek: Well if I was only 2 hours away,and was a young 41 year old dude..I'd be off like a bat outa hell..I had a friend ( 46 yrs old ) Yeh! Yeh! Iam gonna book WDW next year..next year..Yeh Yeh..next year for sure..Next year never came..Docs diagnosed him with cancer..3 months and he was gone...Sorry to be so mournful,but it changed my outlook to life..Live life to the full my friend..Go for it..;)

Upvote 0

Zman-ks

Hell I would do it.
75.gif

I agree...go for it! :)

Upvote 0

rsoxguy

Yes.

1. The rain forecast as of tonight involves a 30% chance of rain. Not too shabby.
2. Birthdays should be celebrated in high fashion.
3. The fact that you started this thread tells me that you do indeed want to go.
4. You may feel too old next year, so you should enjoy your youthful exuberance while you can.

Upvote 0

Killnme

Original Poster
Well I popped the question to my wife about going down. She got a little upset because she already had made reservations for a hotel and something else she will not tell me. But I cooled her jets saying if she already booked one night I would book another. We are staying off property, but who cares we are just there to sleep. And a great friend of ours is going to come down Sat. for drinks around Epcot (which for us means Mexico and UK only). The women live Mexico and I love the UK so it will be awesome.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

I think you asked the wrong group of people if you want a unbiased opinion :) but of course I say YES!!
I certainly can't think of a better place to celebrate your birthday. My vote is Heck Yeah. I'd be there at the parks opening, ready to party on in my favorite park, then stay till closing. Treat myself to my favorite meal with the It's My Birthday Button displayed proudly on my chest. I'd be sure to bring a handful of cash and buy myself an extra special birthday present too.;) Unfortunately Ive never been able to celebrate my birthday at WDW.:( But some day:rolleyes:.

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Ok before I answer, let's analyze the situation together:

Birthdays - there's a finite amount of them.
Your a member on this site, my guess is you may enjoy WDW a bit.
You're in close proximity to assumed enjoyable destination.
You've asked a bunch of WDW obsessed knuckleheads their opinion.

Ok my analysis of the situation is complete.

GET YOUR QUICKLY AGING A$$ IN GEAR AND GET TO WDW!!! ;)

Upvote 0

Tiggertoo56

Yes definitely go - if I lived that close I would be there frequently. :D Flights from UK tend to put me off going for a long weekend or couple of days, have to book flights etc and allow a day for travel before we arrive in the land of dreams !!!! Go and celebrate in style.:confused:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom