Playstation 3

dxwwf3

I am not 100% sure about streaming XM, but you can stream Sirius on the PS3 with uSirius. I would assume there would be another program that would work for XM.

There are always rumors about a PS3 price drop. Eventually another one will happen, but nobody knows when.

I was able to pick up a Sony Blu Ray player the day before Thanksgiving for $150 on SonyStyle after a special coupon. I couldn't pass up the offer to get another Blu Ray player at that price, especially when considering my DVD player needs a replacement anyways. The PS3 is the best choice for a Blu Ray player right now, but this Sony I picked up wasn't rated too far behind.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I am not 100% sure about streaming XM, but you can stream Sirius on the PS3 with uSirius. I would assume there would be another program that would work for XM.

There are always rumors about a PS3 price drop. Eventually another one will happen, but nobody knows when.

I was able to pick up a Sony Blu Ray player the day before Thanksgiving for $150 on SonyStyle after a special coupon. I couldn't pass up the offer to get another Blu Ray player at that price, especially when considering my DVD player needs a replacement anyways. The PS3 is the best choice for a Blu Ray player right now, but this Sony I picked up wasn't rated too far behind.
Was your blu-ray player a 1.0 or 2.0? It seems like all of the sub $200 blu-ray players have been 1.0 with no way to upgrade the firmware.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom