Playhouse Disney in Concert - Show Info

JPVonDrake

Playhouse Disney in Concert presented by HUGGIES and PULL-UPS Brands

August 26th - October 28th (every Thursday - Sunday)

Disney-MGM Studios will showcase dynamic concerts and special entertainment for the young and young at heart throughout the Little Ones Travel Time. Youngsters can dance and sing along to their Disney Channel favorites including: Doodlebops, Johnny & the Sprites, Dan Zanes and more, all scheduled to perform on select days. Also, Disney Live Family Entertainment will debut the new “Playhouse Disney Live on Tour” featuring Mickey Mouse, Little Einsteins, Handy Manny, and more Playhouse Disney favorites. It’s an amazing stage spectacular sure to surprise and delight your little one!

Playhouse Disney in Concert Schedule 2007

Imagination Movers 8/30 - 9/2
The Doodlebops 9/6-9
Playhouse Disney Live on Tour 9/13-16
Imagination Movers 9/20-23
Choo Choo Soul 9/27-30; 10/4-7
Ralph's World 10/11-14
Johnny & the Sprites 10/18-21
Dan Zanes and Friends 10/25-28​

Show Times: Thursday - Sunday at 10am, 11:15am, 12:15pm and 1:45pm

All shows will take place at the Coaster Courtyard Concert Stage, located near the Rock 'N Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith.

(All dates, shows and Performers are subject to change without notice)

Theme park admission is required for all performances of Playhouse Disney In Concert. Once inside Disney-MGM Studios, proceed to the Coaster Courtyard Concert Stage where show tickets will be distributed for all performances.

Due to high demand, once the theme park opens, tickets for all shows will be distributed from this location on a first come, first serve basis.

Momketeer

Showtime choice?

First, THANK YOU THANK YOU JPVonDrake for posting the show time and ticket distribution information! It has been so hard to find specifics about this show/venue/times. I knew WDWMagic would come through! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

My family and I are hoping to attend the Playhouse Disney Live! show on 'opening day' (that Thursday 9/13). We already had breakfast scheduled at Hollywood and Dine - Playhouse Disney Play n' Dine for a birthday gift to my 2 year old (how's that for theming your day :) ) so we will be in the park early. We were wondering, are the tickets distributed in show order - all the 10 am show tickets given out first then all the 11:15 and so on or can you request a specific showtime? We'll be grateful for any show, I just wondered if you could request so we could take that into account planning our morning.

Your advice and information is as always much appreciated,
Momkeeter

Upvote 0

Sadiebird

Where exactly is the coaster courtyard concert stage? I know it says it's near the Rock N Roller Coaster, but I don't see on the map where there's a place to have a concert there? Are they using the Beauty and the Beast stage?

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

Original Poster
Where exactly is the coaster courtyard concert stage? I know it says it's near the Rock N Roller Coaster, but I don't see on the map where there's a place to have a concert there? Are they using the Beauty and the Beast stage?

Technically, it is back stage. At the rear of the RRC courtyard is a pair of wooden gates. These will lead you to an air conditioned tent set up where the concerts will be preformed.

Upvote 0

capecodhome

HI, thanks for all the info. I was wondering if one person from the party could go and get the tickets for the rest of the party?
:sohappy: Going the first week of October. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Sadiebird

Technically, it is back stage. At the rear of the RRC courtyard is a pair of wooden gates. These will lead you to an air conditioned tent set up where the concerts will be preformed.

Thanks for this info! It's very helpful! My two year old son will enjoy seeing the Doodlebops. I'll suffer through it for him! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom