play four passes?

tnkrbell

Does anyone know if the person who uses the play four passes has to be a fl ressident or if just he person who purchases them has to be?? thanks!! :D

Bdis86

Account Suspended
You must be a FL Resident. But... If a FL Resident is buying the tickets, most Cast Members will ask for all IDs, but some won't.

Upvote 0

Frank

The play four is a bad deal. Florida residents can get a seasonal pass for around $160 i forget the exact price. Then you can go the whole year with only a few blackout dates.

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
Yes to both statements above. I just purchased one, and had to show ID here; I don't know about the park...I'll find out when I get there. It expires on June 7th, and is blacked out Easter week. It was cheaper for me to purchase it for my son's friend, who we're bringing as a weekend guest. We all have seasonal passes, which I'll be upgrading (at least mine) when they expire. It was cheaper to buy it for him rather than a park hopper, or individual day admissions. (of course, I could have spent the extra money for a seasonal and just given it to him,but his family doesn't go to Disney very often, or he would already have one!)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom