Plans for Touring the Parks

ThinkTink721

We are planning our family's 4th WDW trip together...

I am looking for some additional time saving tips for touring the parks.

:wave:

travelgip

There is a website that will tell you the anticipated crowd levels at each park on a given day, do a search for it. I'm sorry I cant remember the name right now, I want to say tripplanners or something like it :brick: It lists something like Sundays and Fridays busiest in MK, etc.

Upvote 0

SAV

You will get a bunch of replies to this post, no doubt, but these questions are asked several times over. I suggest you do a search of the forum and go from there.

Some of the highlights you will get is:
Plan, Plan, Plan.
Do research...go and by a touring guide. Touring Plans is a great resource.
Get to the parks at rope drop.
Avoid the autograph lines to start your day and get to the attractions.
Utilize Fast Pass...it's a time saver.
Utilize Extra Magic Hours if you stay on-site.
Stay away from EMH parks if you are off-site.

Upvote 0

amontpet

You can download a program at www.Ridemax.com It costs less than $20 for a 3 month subscription. You can tell it your arrival date/time, which attractions/shows you want to see, schedule breaks and it will calculate a specfic plan for you minimizing your wait time. For example we are going in a couple of weeks and most of our days have only 2 - 3 hours total wait time (less of course if you plan on leaving in the afternoon or early evening) and those are close to full days in the parks. We have used it several times and it is pretty accurate.

Pros: Less waiting time and see more attractions especially if it is hot, kids do not argue over attraction order, you do not have your face in a map trying to figure out what you should do next or when to have lunch and it gives you a good idea what you will be able to do in one day.

Cons: Knowing which park you are going to and what your arrival time will be, following a schedule, it does not schedule in character meet and greets (have to tweek it).

Upvote 0

JohnLocke

What do you really want to get out of the trip? Are you all about rides and do very few shows, or do you like a mixture of the two? Also, do you go for autograph/photo ops or skip them?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom