Planning video???????????

crazygirley

I ordered mine a week ago, I'm hoping it's in my mailbox today, but like you, mine probably won't come for a few weeks. I think it takes about 2 weeks.

Upvote 0

gjpjtj

I have ordered the video numerous times online, and never received it. However when I have called them and ordered it I recieved it in about a week!:)

Upvote 0

DanStat

In the future, I would suggest e-mailing Disney Guest Services. I received quicker responses, and service when I actually e-mailed them.

There's a form to fill out on the WDW site...not the planning video page, but the General Questions page I think...

Upvote 0

Dwarful

depends on if your mailman is planning a Disney trip! sorry just a little postal joke. I ordered one about 2 weeks ago and haven't gotten mine yet. But I know USPS has limits on certain items so they might be sitting in a bin somewhere waiting for a truck instead of an airplane, as airline space is quite limited for tax mailings right now and the remainder is reserved mostly for Express, Priority and first class mail.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
It took 2 weeks for mine. I got it today. Disney sends these out standard or bulk/junk mail which can take up to 8 weeks for it to arrive.

Pam

Upvote 0

Blizz

I got the video a few days ago. It took about 2 weeks to get it. I also got the Disneyland video, man thats one cheap video, its so poor quality compared to the Disney World video. I was reading this thread and just found out its now offered on DVD, so I reordered it as a DVD format, and I hope I get it soon, I want to see all the special features.

See thats what happenes when you order over the phone, they automatically send you the VHS version.

Upvote 0

curious

Hey

I called guest services @(407) 939-7675 and I got my video in a week. The rep help me with ideas as for as planning my vacation

So give it a try!!!!:D

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I got mine not too long ago and the funny part is I really dont remember ordering it!! :lol: :lol: Anyhow if there is anything specifically we can help you with at least to start, dont hesitate to ask. We are a REALLY friendly group!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Crazy4Mickey

Give it time. We received a letter from WDW stating that their videos were in such demand, they had to make more copies!! It took us about 1 month to receive ours.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom