Planning Help

sorcerergoofy

I know this may be a lot to ask, but every time I go to Disney, I seem to attend the parks at the wrong times!

I am going down there from Friday June 4 to Friday June 11. I will be in the parks from Saturday the 5 to Thursday the 10.

Which parks should I go to on which days? Any info on how I should plan out my days would be greatly appreciated! :)

RiversideBunny

There probably isn't a clear cut answer but here are my comments.

On Saturdays the MK may be crowed; go elsewhere, maybe Animal Kingdom. The locals come to WDW on the weekends, particularly Friday night and Saturday. Sunday can be less crowded because many people are travelling.

On Mondays we don't go to the MK because everybody who arrived on the weekend wants to do MK first.

Now- If you have Park Hoppers, you can do the park that has the morning extra magic hours up until the general crowd and the late sleepers start arriving, about 11 am. Go to another park at that time.

The park that had the evening extra magic hours the night before may be the one to go to the next morning.

We tend to do EPCOT a lot at night after the other parks close. Need a Park Hopper for that.

Overall- Be at the park entrance when it opens. Those first two hours in any park, on any day, are the best.

Good luck.
:)

Upvote 0

amontpet

According to the Touring Plans Website they suggest the following. Everyday you are there the Crowd Level is forcasted to be 8. 1 is the lowest and 10 is the highest.

I have used their sugguestions many times but the best thing you can do is get to that park at the opening. Have fun!

Best Parks:

Jun 5 - DS
Jun 6 - AK
Jun 7 - MK, EP
Jun 8 - DS, AK
Jun 9 - MK, EP
Jun 10 - AK

Upvote 0

Susan Savia

We always arrive on a Saturday and go straight to Epcot and also our first full day is Epcot. We stay away from MK because it seems to be the most crowded on the weekends. We go to MK on Monday. As AK and HS are basically half day parks for us, we do them during the middle of the week.
We've never used a book to tell us when to go and we've never had any problems.

Upvote 0

brucie

Keep away from Magic Kingdom And Hollywood Studios on the weekend. If you need to go to a park on the weekend do Epcot or Animal Kingdom as these large parks can handle the crowds better. And be there bright and early :)

Upvote 0

slappy magoo

And if you can afford it, get park hoppers, so if the crowd in any one park is unbearable, you can takes your chances elsewhere. And if you can get a cell hone app that lets you know what crowds are like throughout the world, that might help you stay at least a little bit ahead of some of the worst crowds and lines.

Regardless, you're going to WDW during a very popular, very crowded time. Don't anticipate a lot of breathing room no matter where you go.

Upvote 0

yensid67

I know this may be a lot to ask, but every time I go to Disney, I seem to attend the parks at the wrong times!

I am going down there from Friday June 4 to Friday June 11. I will be in the parks from Saturday the 5 to Thursday the 10.

Which parks should I go to on which days? Any info on how I should plan out my days would be greatly appreciated! :)

SorcererG:

I too have been researching this same question of life!LOL!:ROFLOL:I checked my many books on Disney and according to your dates the best days to visit the parks are as follows:

Magic Kingdom: Friday & Saturday are the best days to visit during the summer months(June-August)

DHS: Monday & Friday are best during summer months.

Epcot: Saturday & Sundays are least crowded in summer months.

Animal Kingdom: Tuesday, Thursday & Saturdays are the best times to visit during high & low-seasons!

***PLEASE NOTE: The dates you will be going will be Gay Days at the theme parks invluding Universal and Sea World. Tens of thousands(up to 100,000) of gay & lesbians. So if you don't have a problem with lots of gays, then go! They usually do the Magic Kingdom on Saturday(June 5) and move to other venues during the weekend! P.S. Just don't wear a RED shirt, as this is the group color while in the parks!***

I hope this helps and if you want to know anything else, let me know via email and I will research it for you!

Will
:wave: from PA!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom