Planning for 2010

treamnm

When is a good time to start planning and reserving for August 2010? We went August-September 2008 when they were having the Free Disney Dining and we absolutely love it and would love to go back at the same time in 2010. I would like to start paying for it now. Any suggestions?

:wave:Treamnm

Disneyfalcon

When is a good time to start planning and reserving for August 2010? We went August-September 2008 when they were having the Free Disney Dining and we absolutely love it and would love to go back at the same time in 2010. I would like to start paying for it now. Any suggestions?

:wave:Treamnm

Packages for 2010 should be released late this summer. If Disney offers free dining again, that probably wouldn't be announced again until April 2010. If you book a package when they come out with a company like Kingdom Konsultants, we watch for discounts and automatically switch you over if they work for your time frame and resort.

I can't help you with paying for it now, but once you've got it booked you can make payments early if you'd like.:)

Upvote 0

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Sounds like Tammy has given you amazing advice! If you haven't used Kingdom Konsultants yet, please know that they come highly recommended and are known for their great service. :D

Upvote 0

CaptainJackNO

You can call 1407wdisney and make room reservations so you can get that started. Then, once the new rates are released, you can pick up a package if you choose. I made my resvervations for may 2010 last week. Can't wait.

Upvote 0

Mukta

It is never too early to plan! Find out how much you spent in 2008 and multiply it by 1.1. (just in case prices go up)
Then start putting some money away each month in preparation. Put cash in a jar, roll coins or open a separate account. When you can book the trip in April, you will have half of it saved up!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom