Planing A Trip In March(birthday month)!

Dramfied

Me and my friends are going to go to WDW in our spring break which falls the 10 - 8(counting weekends). And it happens to be my birthday on the 14 which is an excuse for this to be my 16 birthday present!
I want to hit all the parks and Downtown Disney. We're all a bunch of teens so ofcourse "Share the land" isn't a really big hit for us.

And I was curious about what would be the most fun park to go to on my birthday?

I was also wondering if this is a good time to attend?

Dramfied

Original Poster
I've already chosen a hotel...

The Port Orleans: The French Quater Resort, I have stayed there before and I just love the feel of it. Plus, it isn't that expensive!

Upvote 0

frankd1962

First off Happy Birthday.

I'm going down in June for my birthday. Now depending on the type of package you're getting, I would call down for dining and get reservation at some of your favorite places or places you've never eaten at before. For my birthday, I'm eating lunch at the 50's Prime Time so "Mom" and all my "cousins" can be there for my birthday then dinner is at Hollywood & Vine that night.

Stop by the Guest Relations at the Parks you go in and pick up a birthday button. You're suppose to get extra attention with it. :D

I'm also going to do something I've always wanted to do and that is ride in a NASCAR over at the Richard Petty Experience.

So that's all I can think of at this time. Hope you have fun.

Upvote 0

PigletIsMyCat

First off, congratulations on being lucky enough to have been born on my birthday. Perhaps I'll see you in the parks on March 14th cause you better believe that's what I'm doing for my birthday!

If you have booked with the Disney Dining Plan, start making reservations soon!! Things book up fast. Some faves of mine are:

O'Hana's for dinner, Le Cellier for dinner, Biergarten for dinner, Chef Mickey's for brekkie or dinner, 1900 Park Fare for brekkie, Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner, and Concourse Steakhouse for dinner.

You will have to plan meals around what park you'll be at each day. It helps if you have a park hopper. I would spend my birthday at either Magic Kingdon or Epcot. Of course, I can drink so Epcot is way more appealing to me!! MK is open 9-10 on our birthday, but Animal Kingdom had Extra Magic Hours and is also open 9-10, which is cool cause I bet riding Expedition: Everest at night is sick! There are some nice hours the week you'll be here; MK is open till 10 or later every night, with EMH on 3/11 until 2am!!!

Make sure to get your birthday button. Cast Members will notice it and you may get a bit of preferential treatment!!

Upvote 0

tammycooley

Wow..March 14th must be pretty popular...it's my sons birthday too!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: I am actually planning a trip for 2008 for his 10th birthday...but I am thinking a Disney Cruise would be awesome too for your birthday....Happy birthday all you pisces!!!

Upvote 0

Dramfied

Original Poster
Wow!

Thank you all for being so nice!
Well, What guest relations to I go to?
The hotels, or the parks?

I'll call sometime next week would that be early enough?!

Park hopper sounds good, and since i'm staying at a Disney Hotel is EMH free last time I went(which was last weekend for preforming at Candlelight Processional) all I did was give them my room key.

I want to eat somewhere thats like old time-ish...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom