Planet Hollywood

jessfriends

Original Poster
I tried to make an ADR for Planet Hollywood and there were none available for the time & day I wanted. I only have been inside there a few times but I don't remember if they have a bar or not. I would think there is one but just wondered.

If so how big is it? I will be going solo and wanted to use my $15 voucher and figured I should just eat at the bar anyways. Does anyone see a problem doing this? I don't think it will be but just curious if anyone has ever done this or sees it as an issue.

Thanks!

lilclerk

I can't recall if there's a bar but they also take walk ups, I've never had to wait long to be seated and never made a reservation there.

zaberachi

yes there is a bar in planet hollywood and it is a big enough area to eat there as well
hope you enjoy it
the food is delicious

glee

There is a bar but i woudnt advice eating there. I would only advice eating snacks. :animwink: it can get pretty crowded, not want you want when eating. ;)

disneycouple07

What's special about the Crunch Chicken? I've heard many people rave about it. I usually get the garlic shrimp, which is fantastic! Maybe we'll have to try the Crunch Chicken while vacationing in September.

disneycouple07

I tried to make an ADR for Planet Hollywood and there were none available for the time & day I wanted. I only have been inside there a few times but I don't remember if they have a bar or not. I would think there is one but just wondered.

If so how big is it? I will be going solo and wanted to use my $15 voucher and figured I should just eat at the bar anyways. Does anyone see a problem doing this? I don't think it will be but just curious if anyone has ever done this or sees it as an issue.

Thanks!

The bar is opened from 11am - 2am.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
What's special about the Crunch Chicken? I've heard many people rave about it. I usually get the garlic shrimp, which is fantastic! Maybe we'll have to try the Crunch Chicken while vacationing in September.

It's chicken strips breaded with Capt'n Crunch and Corn Flakes...its SOOOOOOOOOOO amazing! We go to PH JUST for that. The dipping sauce really sets it off as well!

lilclerk

It's chicken strips breaded with Capt'n Crunch and Corn Flakes...its SOOOOOOOOOOO amazing! We go to PH JUST for that. The dipping sauce really sets it off as well!
We go for the Texas Tostados :lol: So it appears PH has great appetizers and so-so entrees.

disneycouple07

We have reservations at PH our first night. We'll have to try the chicken strips as our appetizer becaue I have to have the garlic shrimp pasta. Well with the oil crisis in the Gulf of Mexico, it might be just the garlic pasta. NOAA made the decision this morning to close down fishing for the next ten days from Louisiana to Florida panhandle.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
We have reservations at PH our first night. We'll have to try the chicken strips as our appetizer becaue I have to have the garlic shrimp pasta. Well with the oil crisis in the Gulf of Mexico, it might be just the garlic pasta. NOAA made the decision this morning to close down fishing for the next ten days from Louisiana to Florida panhandle.

Yes...please the chicken will not let you down! :king:

I never knew that is what it was made of- I just knew it is very good. I agree with you that this is a must do at PH.

jessfriends

Original Poster
so i got my vacation package booklet today (i never used the PH voucher before) and noticed on the back of it, it says: Not valid in conjunction with any MYW package that includes dining.

I got free QS dining for this package...so does this mean I can't use it? I wasn't planning on using any of my credits at the same time. Is this what they mean?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom