places to eat..

wdwever1

out on 192 is every kind of eatery you can want...tgi fridays, cracker barrel,chilli's,macaroni grill,logans steakhouse,caraba's,roadhouse grill,pacinos italian resturant, along with all of your fast food resturants..
mcdonalds,chik-fillet,burger king,wendys...if you can't
find it on 192 you're not hungry!

mickeymaniacs

If you want a really great place to eat go to Buca di Beppo in the Florida mall in Orlando. It is authentic Italian food that is fantastic! They have meatballs that are the size of baseballs. You won't be disappointed. You can go to Bucadibeppo.com to see their full menu.:sohappy:

darrin933

I have went to a few resturants over on Dr. Phillips Blvd. In the area they call resturant row. Actually a few people from Ohanas and California grill recommended the area when we asked for a place off property. Timpano chophouse, Seasons 52 and mortons steakhouse are very good. Try a search on the Orlando Sentinal web site, the had their resturant awards a few months ago.

maryszhi

sorry i have only eaten on disney property and waffle house at the world. (when we are at disney world..rest of florida is different story
)however we have bucca di beppo in illiniois and it is yummy. great food great prices

Figment82

Seasons 52 is a wonderful restaurant, although a tad pricey. I also like Press 101 which is nearby, across the street.

The area around Sand Lake/Dr Phillips/I-Drive is chock full of every kind of eatery imaginable.

wedway71

Ok I am HUGE SIZZLER fan. Not to be confused with the Western Sizzling place.

They used to have them all the state and now I think only on Orlando and California...

They have THE BEST Cheese toast.

Try Malibu Chicken... it is like Chicken Corden Bleu but the chicken is deep fried and crispy with an AWSOME Dijon mustard dipping sauce.....

I actually flew back to Orlando last year to go there just to eat.:slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom