PizzeRizzo Closing or Receiving Menu Changes?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I was just there last week. Park was crazy crowded. All food options were shoulder to shoulder. And here sat this large, expansive restaurant vacant. I don't get it.

It almost feels like this whole Muppet area is primed to be bull dozed after Star Wars opens, or maybe even before....

The queue to get into SWL will go *through* PizzeRizzo's.

tissandtully

I was just there last week. Park was crazy crowded. All food options were shoulder to shoulder. And here sat this large, expansive restaurant vacant. I don't get it.

It almost feels like this whole Muppet area is primed to be bull dozed after Star Wars opens, or maybe even before....
Write to GR.

Kman101

So only for about a month? Probably because ABC Commissary has a refurb coming up. At least it'll be open. I know it's often a dead area, especially at night, but the crowds justify having ALL restaurants open ... JMO. I don't know why not just reopen and leave it open. Close it again just to open it again on August 29th? ;)

jbolen2

So only for about a month? Probably because ABC Commissary has a refurb coming up. At least it'll be open. I know it's often a dead area, especially at night, but the crowds justify having ALL restaurants open ... JMO. I don't know why not just reopen and leave it open. Close it again just to open it again on August 29th? ;)

On our trip last month I found myself trying to find food at studios with Crazy lines at the quick serves that were open. I even tried to use the mobile app but they had it turned off I guess because of the crowds.

Kman101

On our trip last month I found myself trying to find food at studios with Crazy lines at the quick serves that were open. I even tried to use the mobile app but they had it turned off I guess because of the crowds.

Yeah, I'm finding mobile order to be a bit messy. It's turned off a lot, in my experience. Seems crazy to think of any of the busiest parks in the world having seasonal restaurants. Even MK has been opening Polly's and Tomorrowland Terrace more regularly lately ...

Cmdr_Crimson

I'm so happy Pizzerizzo is back. I actually love the much maligned doughy pizzas. There much better than those cracker pizzas that Disney calls flatbreads.
They are distributed by Nation foods..They are frozen pizzas...

MickeyMouse10

They are distributed by Nation foods..They are frozen pizzas...

Really? I didn't know that. I guess I gotta order some of those puppies. … I mean pizza, not actual puppies. ... they wouldn't taste good. They look too chewy.

Kman101

I found out while in Toontown at DL I went to Daisy's diner for a pizza only to find out it was the same horrid pizza....

Good to know for when I go back to Disneyland ;)

The frozen nations (whatever they're called), I believe they're similar to the Pizza Hut "personal" pizzas and I don't hate those but it's one of those things that it kind of "is what it is" ... lol

I saw a few people who genuinely missed them when PizzeRizzo briefly dumped them. I was like "this is why we can't have nice things ...."

Maybe these pizza place quick services should go to a by the slice buffet style ...

Cmdr_Crimson

Good to know for when I go back to Disneyland ;)

The frozen nations (whatever they're called), I believe they're similar to the Pizza Hut "personal" pizzas and I don't hate those but it's one of those things that it kind of "is what it is" ... lol

I saw a few people who genuinely missed them when PizzeRizzo briefly dumped them. I was like "this is why we can't have nice things ...."

Maybe these pizza place quick services should go to a by the slice buffet style ...
You do know they sold the same pizza at Catalina Eddies on Sunset blvd...You weren't missing much...;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom