PizzeRizzo announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios - Was: Rumor: Pizza Planet/Mama Melrose closing?

Goofyernmost

Green – Associated with health, tranquility, power, and nature. Used in stores to relax customers and for promoting environmental issues. Green stimulates harmony in your brain and encourages a balance leading to decisiveness.
GREEN: Associated, with slime, puss, algae, kryptonite, mold, little green aliens, mildew, vomit, snot, envy and generally being sick. Worst of all zucchini. So take your pick! :grumpy:

Goofyernmost

I hate green. And I go to them all. So maybe color marketing is a big lie!
Thanks, that was kinda my point. Not everything has or needs to have some deep psychological impact on us. Or in the words of Sigmund Freud... sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. In fact, by saying that color has that profound an impact on us doesn't say to much for our own ability to decide things on our own does it? We are, apparently all sheep herded willfully in one direction or the other based on colors or, perhaps, some other subtle non-obvious thing.

Goofyernmost

All this color talk is fascinating...but what we really wanna know is, will the pizza be any good?????

Seriously though, I'm hoping they go full NY style with large, foldable slices.
Agreed on what is really important, but, as far as NY style, foldable slices, I think you should just be happy if they don't taste like the cardboard box that pizza's come in. Disney doesn't have a great track record on their Pizza's. They are edible, but, that is pretty much the extent of it.

Earl Sweatpants

Agreed on what is really important, but, as far as NY style, foldable slices, I think you should just be happy if they don't taste like the cardboard box that pizza's come in. Disney doesn't have a great track record on their Pizza's. They are edible, but, that is pretty much the extent of it.
Given that I haven't eaten a Disney pizza in quite some time, I can't vouch for the current taste, but I too hope taste should be given utmost concern.

Goofyernmost

Given that I haven't eaten a Disney pizza in quite some time, I can't vouch for the current taste, but I too hope taste should be given utmost concern.
I suppose, but, it is not like a "fine" dining experience. It's a quick meal in a theme park where people just want to refuel and get back to the attractions as quickly as possible. So, I'd bet that there are only a few that would be overly concerned about the quality of the pizza. If it were a high priced restaurant (relatively speaking), then people are more inclined to judge it based on taste, appearance and (fold-ability?) So, I wouldn't be expecting to much.

Earl Sweatpants

I suppose, but, it is not like a "fine" dining experience. It's a quick meal in a theme park where people just want to refuel and get back to the attractions as quickly as possible. So, I'd bet that there are only a few that would be overly concerned about the quality of the pizza. If it were a high priced restaurant (relatively speaking), then people are more inclined to judge it based on taste, appearance and (fold-ability?) So, I wouldn't be expecting to much.
See, I don't know...some of the best tasting food I've had has come from food trucks and smaller, "quick service" establishments, not the sit down, put a fancy white cloth napkin in your lap, here's a small piece of food on an oversized plate with a few drops of sauce around the edge and that'll be 75 bucks...type of place...but that's just me. ;)

Plus, its Disney, so I would like to believe they at least minimally care if they're food tastes good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom