PizzeRizzo announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios - Was: Rumor: Pizza Planet/Mama Melrose closing?

roj2323

Now that it seems Pizza Rizzo is pretty close to opening, do you think we will see the announcement of Mama Melrose closing within a few weeks/a month or two after Pizza Rizzo opens up? Possibly closing mid-to-late January? Or will Mama Melrose stay as is for some time more?

They might hold off on refurbishing mama's until after the holidays. We're getting pretty close to peak season. If they close it January 1 they have about 2 months of lower attendance that they can work around. The best way to get a better idea would be to look at table reservation availability.

Princess Leia

They might hold off on refurbishing mama's until after the holidays. We're getting pretty close to peak season. If they close it January 1 they have about 2 months of lower attendance that they can work around. The best way to get a better idea would be to look at table reservation availability.
Right now, there doesn't seem to be a last reservation date. You can book until April, just like the rest of the restaurants.

officialtom

Now that it seems Pizza Rizzo is pretty close to opening, do you think we will see the announcement of Mama Melrose closing within a few weeks/a month or two after Pizza Rizzo opens up? Possibly closing mid-to-late January? Or will Mama Melrose stay as is for some time more?
We're going with a whole bunch of family in March and right now two of the groups have Mama Melrose ADRs during the first week. Would they be allowing ADRs if it's scheduled to close before then?

*Q*

We can only hope ABC Commissary gets redone. It needs it.. I rarely ever eat there just because I have such bad memories.

The food is certainly nothing to write home about, and it has very pleasant atmosphere, but I think it's a shame that this is the only ABC venue in the parks. They could literally just do something as simple as revive the SuperStar Television show next door and rotate the segments out with whatever the current ABC shows are.

Goofyernmost

The food is certainly nothing to write home about, and it has very pleasant atmosphere, but I think it's a shame that this is the only ABC venue in the parks. They could literally just do something as simple as revive the SuperStar Television show next door and rotate the segments out with whatever the current ABC shows are.
There was a time when I didn't care at all for anything that was offered at ABC Commissary, but, then they added the Asian Salad and won me back. I find it to be the most edible thing in there and actually quite good.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I think pizzerizzo will open soon... Construction looks done

Here is a shot from the video posted today by the site which cannot be named. There is still work going on, there are details on the end of the roof that aren't complete and still some painting to be done. It's getting close but not done yet.

upload_2016-10-6_12-54-25.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom