Pixar's Soul

doctornick

I cannot imagine that November release date is sticking. Almost everything else has vacated 2020.

My guess is that will instead be the date it is released on streaming domestically a la Mulan with theatrical release elsewhere in the world. I know there's some debate over how "successful" Mulan was but if they were going to keep Soul as a theaterical release, would have thought they'd have shifted it when they did other films.

NateD1226

It premieres at the BFI Film Festival this Sunday. If it does get postponed again, I don’t think they are gonna push it far back into next year

erasure fan1

My guess is that will instead be the date it is released on streaming domestically a la Mulan with theatrical release elsewhere in the world. I know there's some debate over how "successful" Mulan was but if they were going to keep Soul as a theaterical release, would have thought they'd have shifted it when they did other films.
I would guess the same. It seems like they are hoping they can get an opportunity for a theatrical release of some sort. And if not, oh well, just go vod. If they were confident they could go theater in nov, they would have not moved widow, and not then moved everything else. But like you said, if they wanted theaters, they would have moved it.

NateD1226

Looks like we will have to wait for the "Burrow" short.
Domee Shi confirmed on her Instagram stories that it will still play in front of the movie

2692CE17-10EB-495F-9E2E-B0AE96D117F1.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom