Pixar's Onward

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Pixar's 2020 movie gets a title...

https://io9.gizmodo.com/pixars-mysterious-suburban-fantasy-adventure-now-has-a-1831045226

"Set in a suburban fantasy world, Disney•Pixar’s “Onward” introduces two teenage elf brothers who embark on an extraordinary quest to discover if there is still a little magic left out there. “At Pixar we try to create stories that come from some kind of personal truth,” said [director Dan] Scanlon. “This film was inspired by my own relationship with my brother.”"

Stripes

Pixar's 2020 movie gets a title...

https://io9.gizmodo.com/pixars-mysterious-suburban-fantasy-adventure-now-has-a-1831045226

"Set in a suburban fantasy world, Disney•Pixar’s “Onward” introduces two teenage elf brothers who embark on an extraordinary quest to discover if there is still a little magic left out there. “At Pixar we try to create stories that come from some kind of personal truth,” said [director Dan] Scanlon. “This film was inspired by my own relationship with my brother.”"
I'm happy about another father/son story from Disney! Lion King speaks so well to me because of that dynamic. Here's hoping the group at Pixar can pull off an equally compelling masterpiece!

Sped2424

Has the concept art been released? Can you describe how it looked?
Think 80's fantasy looking characters set in a suburban setting! That was just the concept art that they showed us. One item that stuck out to me was a talking tree but it was stuck in the parking lot of a supermarket! If they keep the emotional tone of what the director described a lot of people are going to be crying in this film.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Easy mistake to make
images(12).jpg
images(13).jpg

NateD1226

Has the concept art been released? Can you describe how it looked?
The concept art is very beautiful. It had the two brother standing on a hill looking up at the sky. The sky was a mixture of purple and blue with many constellations in the sky. It was stunning.

Brer Panther

Am I the only one who thinks the fatter elf looks like the fat Jeff Bennett-voiced fairy from the Tinker Bell movies... Bobble, I think his name is?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom