Rumor Pixar's Coco coming to the Mexico Pavilion

AdventureMP4z

Just a tidbit I heard from Twitter... not sure the validity of it, but it makes sense. :)

MickeyMouse10

To tell you the truth though I'd rather see a sequel to "Coco" than "Soul" or "Onward". Both look either boring and unpleasing (Soul) or like it's done by another studio (Onward).

Rich Brownn

To tell you the truth though I'd rather see a sequel to "Coco" than "Soul" or "Onward". Both look either boring and unpleasing (Soul) or like it's done by another studio (Onward).
Its hard to judge movies (especially Pixar) from concepts and trailers. "Finding Nemo" looked boring, "Tangled" looked like it would be a miss etc. (Probably the worst offender was "The Iron Giant" which looked terrible from trailers and turned out to be one of the best movies made).

MickeyMouse10

It's hard to judge movies (especially Pixar) from concepts and trailers. "Finding Nemo" looked boring, "Tangled" looked like it would be a miss etc. (Probably the worst offender was "The Iron Giant" which looked terrible from trailers and turned out to be one of the best movies made).

Yep, I'm usually right on the money with these things though. I'm willing to bet "Soul" and "Onward" are craptastic.

Cmdr_Crimson

Yep, I'm usually right on the money with these things though. I'm willing to bet "Soul" and "Onward" are craptastic.

It's like The Good Dinosaur....Pixar made it...But, hardly anything is remotely mentioned..No new merch, no Gondola or Bus Wraps, nothing pertaining them as M&G characters.....They were shoved in the corner and gone to extinction..
Image result for good dinosaur arlo sad gif

MickeyMouse10

It's like The Good Dinosaur....Pixar made it...But, hardly anything is remotely mentioned..No new merch, no Gondola or Bus Wraps, nothing pertaining them as M&G characters.....They were shoved in the corner and gone to extinction..
Image result for good dinosaur arlo sad gif

Yep, I hate that movies guts. It was destined to fail like Dinosaur before it.

- the characters can't talk to each other
- the dinosaur looks like a large gummy treat
and
- there is hardly any story

Kevin_W

The landscapes/scenery are some of the best done in any animated movie ever... but yeah, the rest is garbage...

I think that was part of the problem. The photo-realistic landscapes with the overly-cartoony dinosaurs was just jarring. (Admittedly, the lackluster story was a larger part of the problem.)

On subject for this thread: I'm glad I got to see this when we went to WDW in October. It was a nice show and very well done by the musicians.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom