Pixar Play Parade and Paint the Night Parade to stay beyond Pixar Fest???

VJ

Is the parade swap in any way related to parade storage space? Are they incapable of storing both a night parade and daytime parade at DCA?

Both Soundsational and Pixar Play Parade are more than ready for retirement though. I anticipate perhaps a new daytime parade for the 65th. With the overabundance of parade floats now held in Disneyland it would be nice to see a longer parade make an appearance.

Send the float scraps to WDW...
Honestly I'm kinda doubting Disney will do anything for Disneyland's 65th. The 55th was literally just merchandise.

Disney Analyst

I've been thinking ever since SW Nights that they should do Magical next year then right after do SW Nights show. It wasn't very long. RDCT is longer and already has SW in it.
Would be shocked if it wasn't
As it should be.

It should always be Star Wars themed!

Change the primary viewing location to Batuu and do projection mapping/themed fireworks from within Galaxy's Edge? haha

Disneylover152

Original Poster
They already have a Star Wars fireworks show at DHS and for Star Wars Nights if I remember correctly. They wouldn’t even have to create a new show. It seems like a no brained...

spectrodanny

Is the parade swap in any way related to parade storage space? Are they incapable of storing both a night parade and daytime parade at DCA?

not sure. I DO know, that when DEP first arrived at DCA they rather quickly had 2 build a 2nd parade warehouse to store it and while that was happening the floats were stored Spectro 2010-2013 style aka non-climate controlled tenting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom