Pirates wall and boats

disneydata

Original Poster
I don't think anyone has posted this yet ...

The wall is up outside Pirates, but it's only around the planter to the left of the plaza (looking at it). On the wall are signs that read "DEAD MEN DO TELL TALES" with the "NO" crossed out. I guess this is where the ship is going.

Also, I was driving around the park yesterday and I noticed something interesting at STOLPort. In the back left corner are pirate boats! Looks like the new boats have arrived and are waiting to be brought in.

Sorry I don't have pictures, I will try to get some today if I can.

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
cool, the entrance is supposed to just be a mast with the POTC logo on it with a couple of palm trees..

concept:
piratesconcept.jpg

Disneian

Opens before July 7th!

I read some where that Pirates will re open before the movie premiere! End of July should be ok! I am so excited - I will miss the old version - I just glad I was able to see if one more time!

JEDIsney

Glad to hear that more work is under way so fast.

And new boats! This rennovation keeps on getting better and better. I can't wait until it's open!

goofntink

Saw them also the other day, and I had asked if I could get one, but no such luck,from what we were told the boats were brought out to the STOL to be media blasted, to prep for repaint and refurb.:( They also are suppose to get the Line-X treatment like the transportation trams.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom