Pirates Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

POLY LOVER

Original Poster
I was anxious to see what was done on the POC. I rode it over the weekend and it seems to be brighter and the sound appears to be better. One question did they do away with the myst screen in the beginning of the ride or was it just not working? I had really hoped they would have intensified the harbor scene, more cannons more splashes etc.

Berret

In the Parks
No
I'm not sure about that, having not been there since the change. I do like the mist screen, so I hope they didn't pull that. My wife read that they lowered the incline of the drop just before the battle scene, so it wouldn't be so "intense." Did you notice that on your rides?

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
It must have been down when you rode it. We rode it last month after it reopened and it was present alternating between Blackbeard and Davy Jones.

JohnByers

It must have been down when you rode it. We rode it last month after it reopened and it was present alternating between Blackbeard and Davy Jones.

It was down Sat when I rode it as well. As far as the incline, water still got in the boat and on my DW's feet fwiw.

Danielli5

I rode it 3 times between the 10/26 and 11/10 and the first ride the mist was working but not the other two times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom