Pirates of the Caribbean reopening schedule

bayoutinkbelle

I really missed PoTC during the last two weeks. :( I'll be back in late October and hope to enjoy the ride at least several times. Thanks for the update!

bassman

wooooohooooooooooo!!!!
this means that POTC will be open for when i go in september.

does anyone know if the supposed jack walk around character is going to be there in september if there at all.

almandot

If that schedule pans out that'll be awesome. It'd mean I can bump my wdw trip a little bit and be at the pirates opening for both parks. WHEEEEE =D

Tramp

wdwmagic said:
See http://www.wdwmagic.com/pirates_makeover.htm for the latest news on the reopening schedule.

Hi Steve...Thanks for the info, my friend! :wave:

We'll be there from July 1 thru July 22nd and look forward to seeing the makeover. :sohappy: I sure hope they plan on keeping BOTH sides of this attraction open cuz it's a sure bet that people will flock to it to see the changes.

This has got to be one of the best themed attractions ever!

GothMickey

Yo ho you ho, Jack Sparrow dies in the new movie.. So I hear... how will they explain that in the ride?? Will Disney add in the scene where Elizabeth chains Jack to the mast of the Black Pearl, allowing the Krakken to gobble him up?? That would be one awesome addition to this ride... or would it not be PC?

Chux

Wow... Spoilers much?

I hope you're wrong, but if you're right, thanks for ruining it.

He's in the third movie though...

disneydata

GothMickey said:
- edited - I SHOULD HAVE USED A SPOILER WARNING -edited -
Please use a spoiler warning next time. For that matter, just don't ruin it next time for the people who have midnight showing tickets and have been waiting since the first movie to see it ...

Japhy

We'll be in Disney Thursday and my wife is so disappointed that POTC will not be open. That's her favorite attraction. Ahh well, looks like we'll just miss it. :(

Main Street USA

Geez, Jack doesn't die. He's in the third movie, which means he doesn't die in the second. It's amazing what people will believe.

To stay on the REAL topic, though........

TRAMP! I'll be down from the 5th through the 11th. Maybe I'll see ya there.

Also, The official opening will surely still be on the 7th, so any events that may take place will happen then. I'm planning to be at the MK early on the seventh to head straight there. :)

KrazyKemp

Main Street USA said:
Geez, Jack doesn't die. He's in the third movie, which means he doesn't die in the second. It's amazing what people will believe.

Thank you!

Johnny Depp is shooting the third movie right now, as we speak...

::shakes head::

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Tramp said:
Hi Steve...Thanks for the info, my friend! :wave:

We'll be there from July 1 thru July 22nd and look forward to seeing the makeover. :sohappy: I sure hope they plan on keeping BOTH sides of this attraction open cuz it's a sure bet that people will flock to it to see the changes.

This has got to be one of the best themed attractions ever!

:wave: Hi Tramp! Good to see you, have a great trip! :)

Tramp

Main Street USA said:
TRAMP! I'll be down from the 5th through the 11th. Maybe I'll see ya there.

:)

I'll look for ya, Zac! :wave: I should've bought one of those WDWMagic T-shirts a long time ago! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom