Pirates Of The Caribbean rennovation

Shaman

The question is....if Pirates would've been a truly original (not based off a theme park ride) movie...what type of ride/attraction would a fan of the movie expect?

Personally, I would like to see added effects to the ride...make it much more thrilling...take a page from AE's book...sounds in the dark and sudden movements go a long way...they have so much they can work with....I would love to see something like Spidy...only on water...I think PotC can be that and still keep its original charm....

I suspect they'll wait for all three movies to be done to really make big changes to the ride though....

MeTa

Nice question, I am sure that the engineers would have come up with some great technology to morph the AA's so they go from human to haunt like in the movie, It would def. need some kind of thrill added, maybe almost like splash mountain but obviously not the same. Same as in you ride around and see some sort of show but then there is a great thrill included.

MickeyTigg

Pirates

The rumor I have heard is that they might add a room where the movie characters would go. I would not be in favor of a total movie overlay but rather a discreet addition.

If Disney does add this to the ride...the smart thing would be to open it as the first sequel is released...not after the 2nd sequel. If you're going to do it, you need to strike when the popularity of the movie is high.

JimboJones123

<CENTER>
daveyjones.jpg
</CENTER><CENTER></CENTER><CENTER></CENTER><CENTER>now you don't have to link --</CENTER>

JimboJones123

TiggerRPh said:
The rumor I have heard is that they might add a room where the movie characters would go. I would not be in favor of a total movie overlay but rather a discreet addition.

If Disney does add this to the ride...the smart thing would be to open it as the first sequel is released...not after the 2nd sequel. If you're going to do it, you need to strike when the popularity of the movie is high.

yes, much better than 4 years after the hype dies.

KumbaRider

TiggerRPh said:

I agree. That is definitely a more logical approach.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom