dizneyfreak

Last one:

Attachments

• pirates5.jpg
    pirates5.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 79

Elaine

Pirates the movie!

Is this like a sci-fi movie or fiction or comedy or what? I didn't hear that Eddie Murphy was in this one. When does it come out and when does the Haunted Mansion movie come out? Can anyone tell me?

WDWFREAK53

Re: Pirates the movie!

Originally posted by Elaine
Is this like a sci-fi movie or fiction or comedy or what? I didn't hear that Eddie Murphy was in this one. When does it come out and when does the Haunted Mansion movie come out? Can anyone tell me?

Eddie Murphy isn't in this one...he's only in the Haunted Mansion

orangefan15

Originally posted by dizneyfreak
Heres a couple more sketches:

That sketch of the skeleton with the sword is damn cool!! That's the type of stuff that'll make people want to go out and spend $8 to see this movie.

cookiee_munster

this movie does look rather good! i was very sceptical when i found out that disney were making movies out of their popular attractions... but this looks pretty cool! also Johnny Depps in it and he's pretty cool at doing horror type stuff. though there maybe some comedy in it or at least tongue and cheek humour.

the trailer is very good too! doesn't give away much leaving the viewer very curious and wanting more to see.

IOAGuy

This movie is going to be great I think! Johnny Depp is a great actor, and Orlando Bloom is good also, even though he's only been in LOTR and Blackhawk Down.

I can't wait!

Sketch105

I also heard theres a scene where Johnny Depp is in prison, and some guards are trying to lure the dog with the keys, and he says "'you can try all you want, that dog will never move.'"

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Sketch105
I also heard theres a scene where Johnny Depp is in prison, and some guards are trying to lure the dog with the keys, and he says "'you can try all you want, that dog will never move.'"

:lol: I hope so :lol:

I hope there's a redhead :hammer:

MKCustodial

We finally got some new opening dates: Finding Nemo is scheduled for July 7 and Pirates for July 18. And, just so you guys see how things go down here, we still have no dates for Tuck Everlasting or Spirited Away, and we're getting Shanghai Nights and I Spy next week, Halloween Resurrection in May and Final Destination 2 in July... :rolleyes:

WDWspider

Way off topic... sorry

Originally posted by MKCustodial
We finally got some new opening dates: Finding Nemo is scheduled for July 7 and Pirates for July 18. And, just so you guys see how things go down here, we still have no dates for Tuck Everlasting or Spirited Away, and we're getting Shanghai Nights and I Spy next week, Halloween Resurrection in May and Final Destination 2 in July... :rolleyes:

So, when does the Wizard of oz finally open Roddy?:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom