Pirates of the Caribbean movie memorabilia stuff on ebay!

EchoOfOphelia

Original Poster
Pirates of the Caribbean movie props and costumes on ebay!

Hello!

Just thought you'd like to know. On Ebay's Disney page, Disney is selling off a bunch of awesome stuff from Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl.

They are selling Will Turner's (Orlando Bloom) pants. I wish I could buy them. Then I could say I've been in his pants. :cry:

http://search-cache.ebay.com/m2p/disney1005.html

WDWFREAK53

Mmmm...and I could throw that plum dress on the ground and say that I've had Elizabeth's dress off of her and in a crumpled heap on my floor!

*slap*

I don't think I deserved that....

*slap*

I may have deserved that...

*slap*

I did deserve that...

EchoOfOphelia

Original Poster
Hmm..not that i know of. I think ebay "outlawed" that awhile ago. But I'm definately in the running to arm wrestle for him! I've been working out :D

EchoOfOphelia

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Mmmm...and I could throw that plum dress on the ground and say that I've had Elizabeth's dress off of her and in a crumpled heap on my floor!

*slap*

I don't think I deserved that....

*slap*

I may have deserved that...

*slap*

I did deserve that...

*throws a bucket of water at him*

THAT is for the smell! :p

wsapooh

Originally posted by wsapooh
I wonder what my husband would say if he found Will/Orlando's shirt on our bedroom floor.....

Last Friday, on our way to see POTC for the 2nd time, I told my husband that I had posed this question here.
His response was, "I'd be more concerened about his boots sticking out from under the bed."

Which got my mind wandering.......:D

MouseMadness

okay, I'll bore everybody with this information one more time, but it leads to a question/request!! Every time we go to WDW, the girl dress up as a character for their first day. Kaitlyn, my oldest, wants to be Elizabeth. So... we're going to make a dress, find some shoes, but I need a pirate Medallion!! :lol: Lemme know if some boy floats by you wearing one on his neck wouldya? I'd even return it if you don't want me to keep it. :animwink:

MerHearted

Originally posted by MouseMadness
okay, I'll bore everybody with this information one more time, but it leads to a question/request!! Every time we go to WDW, the girl dress up as a character for their first day. Kaitlyn, my oldest, wants to be Elizabeth. So... we're going to make a dress, find some shoes, but I need a pirate Medallion!! :lol: Lemme know if some boy floats by you wearing one on his neck wouldya? I'd even return it if you don't want me to keep it. :animwink:

Hey, I don't want you as a skeleton! :(

MouseMadness

Originally posted by MerHearted
Hey, I don't want you as a skeleton! :(

I dunno... I think I'd make a pretty hot skeleton. Besides, I said I'd return it! and... Ill even return it with a vial of my blood if it would make you happy. :D

MerHearted

Originally posted by MouseMadness
I dunno... I think I'd make a pretty hot skeleton. Besides, I said I'd return it! and... Ill even return it with a vial of my blood if it would make you happy. :D

Ok! :)

i was looking at those pants and his shirt a few days ago. too bad they cost so much. Lets just pretend im rich for a sec and that I own all wills clothes. I would totally rule my highschool if I went around wearing his stuff and that medallion:D must...have...medallion!!

ok absolutely none of that made sense,i think seeing it 5 times has gone to my head. Ill go sleep and then put a logical reply up here in the morning.

btw,the soundtrack comes out in *counts*2 hours and 16 minutes

MouseMadness

Originally posted by imagineergurl
i was looking at those pants and his shirt a few days ago. too bad they cost so much. Lets just pretend im rich for a sec and that I own all wills clothes. I would totally rule my highschool if I went around wearing his stuff and that medallion:D must...have...medallion!!

ok absolutely none of that made sense,i think seeing it 5 times has gone to my head. Ill go sleep and then put a logical reply up here in the morning.

btw,the soundtrack comes out in *counts*2 hours and 16 minutes

:lookaroun

uh....

:animwink: :lol:

wsapooh

I bought the soundtrack on the day it came out and it really is great. I recommend it!

I was looking for a POTC movie poster this morning. Thought it would make a good addition to the Disney room in my house. I found it along with a few other things. Theater lobby card sets, posters, buttons, and color still photos. I found them at ...
www.moviemarket.com and www.moviegoods.com

Just in case anyone else was intrested.:)

must...have...poster!!! ugh stupid parents are going all stupid and wont give me their stupid credit card so i cant go to the stupid site and buy the poster.:cry:

Anyone know when the movie is out of theatres so I can go beg the dudes who work there if I can have their posters?

wsapooh

Offer to give your parents the money in advance for the costs of the poster and shipping. Then maybe they will use their card to order it for you. It couldn't hurt to ask - you have nothing to loose by trying.

Good Luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom