Pirates of the Caribbean Malfunction

wdwfan22

This doesn't have to do with TDO at all. It has to do with maintenence not checking every character before the attraction opens for the day. Happens more often than not as they tend to sleep all night at certain attractions when they should be working. At a starting rate of $29.75/hour you think they would actually work. :rolleyes:

How do we know the figure didn't break down during the normal opearting day. We are all so quick to point the finger around here.

janoimagine

Whatever you want to call it, Disney should call it embarassing. Really? With how many guest's a day rolling through those turnstiles at $80 plus in admission, their is no reason for attractions to be in these conditions. It is pathetic, plain and simple, I am just glad someone put it on youtube to throw back in Disneys face.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
This doesn't have to do with TDO at all. It has to do with maintenence not checking every character before the attraction opens for the day. Happens more often than not as they tend to sleep all night at certain attractions when they should be working. At a starting rate of $29.75/hour you think they would actually work. :rolleyes:

Id say sleeping staff was everything to do with poor management.

zurgandfriend

It happens; things break. The trick is to see that it doesn’t happen often and when it does it is corrected quickly.
Sunday night I was flipping channels; at 6:42 PM EDT the TCM introduction for Swiss Family Robinson started playing with John Lithgow discussing Walt Disney’s vision for the movie and how filming took place on Tobago etc.
I found this rather surprising as Swiss family Robinson was scheduled to start at 8:00pm and the current listing at the bottom of the screen said “Gandhi”.
I watched to see how long it would take before someone at TCM realized their mistake. After approximately 15 minutes the Mahatma miraculously appeared on my TV again.

SleepingMonk

We have a problem in sector three.....sector three begin shutdown sequence....

Westworld.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom