Pirates of the Caribbean Hat Pirate Sans Hats!

HDS

Last I heard, the pirate was sick of hats and was totally into shoes now. Pumps, flats and stilettos!

JimJam

How hard can it be to put hats on the guy?

Hats? Really?

This is just weird.

Well, you know how hats keep heat from escaping.... the same happens there and it may have a chance to overheat also so they take in the hats for repair to coat them with a special substance to keep heat from forming.:king:

devoy1701

The pile of hats that he's had on his head for the past 2 months haven't moved at all though. It was a completely static stack of hats and looked very odd considering the boat was wobbling and he was wobbling all the way up to his head, yet the stack of hats he had were still. I'm glad they are revisiting this one again.

WDWFigment

The pile of hats that he's had on his head for the past 2 months haven't moved at all though. It was a completely static stack of hats and looked very odd considering the boat was wobbling and he was wobbling all the way up to his head, yet the stack of hats he had were still. I'm glad they are revisiting this one again.

If this is the case, good to see work is being done, but last time, it seems like it took like 6 months to get the hats restored (that may be incorrect, but it seemed that long).

IWant2GoNow

*sigh* The Hatastrophe continues, eh?

Maybe he gets away with all the hats in the boat at night and comes back with one hat, then goes and steals more but we only catch him red handed every so often.

Rum Pirate

Currently the hat pirate is being worked on, The Auctioneers left arm is also being worked on, and Carlos, well hes just a mess

hpyhnt 1000

Currently the hat pirate is being worked on, The Auctioneers left arm is also being worked on, and Carlos, well hes just a mess

In all honesty, that about sums up the entire attraction at this point. From the various animatronic issues to the spotty Davy Jones projection to the sub par audio and other missing effects, Pirates really needs a properly executed extended refurbishment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom