Pirates of the Caribbean could be a trilogy

MKCustodial

Original Poster
Apparently, Disney is considering filming two sequels back to back, like Back to the FUture 2 and 3 and Matrix Reloaded/Revolutions. As long as they have a script at least as good as the first one, I'm definately game for it!

But why they're bringing back Will and the girl is just beyond me... :hurl:

OZZY

I think it would be cool if they could do a prequal. Yes we all know how it would end but I think it could be made interesting.

NowInc

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Prequel TECHNICALLY = The Ride :lol:

Eh..yes and no..its both a pre and sequal..its weird...

Id love to see a true prequil tho...the evolution of sparrow and the black pearl ;)

TURKEY

Originally posted by NowInc
Eh..yes and no..its both a pre and sequal..its weird...

Id love to see a true prequil tho...the evolution of sparrow and the black pearl ;)

That would be good. Also focus on Bootstrap and what happened to him.

Originally posted by MKCustodial
But why they're bringing back Will and the girl is just beyond me... :hurl:

-cough- Dont care to much about the girl but um Will is like THE movie...well maybe not but hes my future husband so im a lil obligated to say that.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
It'll be interesting to see if they put Orlando getting the snot knocked out of him during the sword fight with Jack. Seriously, he got knocked the heck out during one move when he was accidentally hit upside the head with the sword.

Maybe they'll do an In-between-quil....no, that cant happen.

Like a friend from work was telling me over the summer. It was obvious that this would turn into a tril, just by looking at the name.

They'll more than likely have Liz back just so they can start a love plot between Will and her.

Maybe P2 will deal with them raiding McDonalds of the Carribean....from the commericals and all, remember? Eh, nevermind.

Oh well, bottom line is that Bloom, Johnny and whats her name will be back.....maybe even the monkey....I dont know why, I just liked him for some reason.

Goofster

A huddy-what-quil?
Yeah, Disney wouldn't have made this into a trilogy had the movie flopped, and they weren't taking chances planning for things like that after all the big plans they had for the Country Bears frachise before it flopped.

Anyway, they seem to be keeping the same crew, writers, cast and director, so I don't really see how these movies could flop. They'll have the same fun and excitement of the first movie, and the writers were quoted a while back as saying they have two more adventures they want to tell about Jack Sparrow. This trilogy will revolutionize the way the world looks at Disney.

NowInc

Originally posted by X2CommNavISTC

They'll more than likely have Liz back just so they can start a love plot between Will and her.

Well..seeing how they were together at the end of the first movie..id say they have already started that plot ;)

gusthedog

POC Trilogy

I saw an interview with Orlando Bloom and he said he and Johnny Depp had signed on for two more POC movies for a total of three.

gusthedog

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom