Pirates of the Caribbean closing for short refurbishment in June

pumpkin7

Phew. Reopens the day we arrive. I absolutely love Pirates and would be mortified if it was closed - although if it is I'm sure there's plenty more to go on!

phi2134

No new boats.
When I was there last month,there were a group of girls behind us in line that were ride ops but on their day off. They were pointing out a few new boats that pirates had to their friends. Could these just have been replacement boats and other ones were taken out of service ?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
When I was there last month,there were a group of girls behind us in line that were ride ops but on their day off. They were pointing out a few new boats that pirates had to their friends. Could these just have been replacement boats and other ones were taken out of service ?
I'll rephrase it :)

New boats are not being introduced into day to day running. That's all I can say at the moment.

JohnnyDepp

I'm disappointed that it was just on the bubbles, I was crossing my fingers that they'd do something to stop the dreaded bumper-boats from occurring at the final Jack scene and the exit queue.

Disneykidder

That graffiti is terrible. It's a lot, too. Someone was busy.:mad:

Since it is moved to July now, I hope it doesn't turn into an extensive refurb as I will be there in August!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom