Pirates of the Caribbean closing for short refurbishment in June

thehowiet

Wilson King of Prussia
Any clue what this refurbishment will entail, or is this just some routine maintenance? I assume whatever it is it will be minor since it's only a few days.

PurpleDragon

I got scared there for a minute. We're heading down the first week in June and PoTC is my sons favorite ride. He would be destroyed if PoTC was closed when we were there, but luckily that's not the case.

Anyone know what the refurb is for?

Zman-ks

Doesn't seem to be engineering related.
75.gif

Bet its a cleaning or something like that.

tinkerblonde11

Mermaid AA's would be just too much... honestly if they keep adding elements from every movie released the ride will become based off the movies rather than vice versa. Hopefully this is just to do a dusting, polishing, and fix that awful graffiti!

Sped2424

Welp I keep saying what it possibly is lol No one is hearing me the guy who said it sounded like he had insider knowledge, oh well lol when those new boats come out Im just gonna be all
tumblr_ls99heduAM1qj565ko1_500.gif

Tim_4

Mermaid AA's would be just too much... honestly if they keep adding elements from every movie released the ride will become based off the movies rather than vice versa. Hopefully this is just to do a dusting, polishing, and fix that awful graffiti!
Agreed on the AAs. Figures like that IN water sound like a maintenance and upkeep nightmare anywhoozer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom