Pirates of the Caribbean 3

Parkerbexar

Original Poster
What do you ya’ll think will happen in Pirates of the Caribbean 3. I know you have all thought about it maybe someone already knows out there. Their is alot of directions the movie can go. Let me know what you’re thinking.

metscool

I love you. Since you started this thread. I want to do something like this. OK here it goes. I think that they will get Jack and use Elizabeth to win the heart of Davy Jones. But I think that Tia Dalma will interfer with the wedding. Then tell us that Jack and Will are cousins. Then those two people that came to the island with the dog will go and save the dog. You never know what will happen.

Chape19714

As far as theme parks are concerned, Will and Elizabeth are being added to the attraction. That is confirmed with DL, so it will probally happen with WDW as well.

For the Movie, I think that They will find get Jack and Tia Dalma will definately play a key role in brining him back to life. If you recall, she did that to Barbossa, because in the 2nd, the Monkey jumps onto a lifeless pair of boots, and tries to wake barbossa. Of coarse they don't show it's him till the end. Liz and Will will finally be married (hey wasn't it the 3rd movie before Aladdin and Jasmine were finally wed?), and the series will conclude. Now Davy Jones has to play a huge role, and since he IS the sea, get Jack after Tia Dalma and try to get the heart back, Jack of coarse will play along like he has it to get out of his sentance. There be rough waters ahead for will and Liz, as he saw her and Jack's romance, and rough waters for Jack and Liz, as he knows she chained him to the boat.

jmo :wave:

bluefaery

Chape19714 said:
As far as theme parks are concerned, Will and Elizabeth are being added to the attraction. That is confirmed with DL, so it will probally happen with WDW as well.

For the Movie, I think that They will find get Jack and Tia Dalma will definately play a key role in brining him back to life. If you recall, she did that to Barbossa, because in the 2nd, the Monkey jumps onto a lifeless pair of boots, and tries to wake barbossa. Of coarse they don't show it's him till the end. Liz and Will will finally be married (hey wasn't it the 3rd movie before Aladdin and Jasmine were finally wed?), and the series will conclude. Now Davy Jones has to play a huge role, and since he IS the sea, get Jack after Tia Dalma and try to get the heart back, Jack of coarse will play along like he has it to get out of his sentance. There be rough waters ahead for will and Liz, as he saw her and Jack's romance, and rough waters for Jack and Liz, as he knows she chained him to the boat.

jmo :wave:

:veryconfu I don't remember the monkey jumping on a pair of boots. I guess I'll have to go see it for the 4th time. LOL

Rockin Roller

I read somewhere that Barbossa sails with will and elizabeth to "worlds end" (dont exactly know what that means) and try and find davey jones and bring back jack or something. But I heard that the name of the movie is called Pirates of the caribbean At Worlds End. Thats a possibility im not 100% correct on this info

imamouse

Will and Jack have to be related, since Jack cut his hand before throwing the coin to Will in the first movie. Keith Richards will be playing Jack's father in the 3rd movie, which should be quite good. Other than that, who knows for sure?

bluefaery

imamouse said:
Will and Jack have to be related, since Jack cut his hand before throwing the coin to Will in the first movie. Keith Richards will be playing Jack's father in the 3rd movie, which should be quite good. Other than that, who knows for sure?

I've heard that Mr. Richards will NOT be in the 3rd movie. But then again the person who told me that could be wrong. You do have a point about the hand cuting scene in the 1st movie. I never thought of them being related.

Splashman

madame_leota_19 said:
I've heard that Mr. Richards will NOT be in the 3rd movie. But then again the person who told me that could be wrong. You do have a point about the hand cuting scene in the 1st movie. I never thought of them being related.

Keith Richards is in the third movie and will be playing Jack's father. It is not suppose to be a big role but he will be in it nonetheless. Also, Jack had to cut his hand in the first movie before tossing the coin to Will. Jack stole the coin from the chest himself and in order to lift the curse his blood had to be repaid as well. This, by no means, indicates Jack and Will are related.

DFD111

Pirates 3: At Worlds End

According to several websites, part of the script has been "leaked" and it lays out a couple of little scenes.

:fork: *Possible Spoiler Alert* Do not read if you want to be surprised, and if this is indeed true.

The best being the ship that Barbosa, Will, Elizabeth and the crew are on coming out of Singapore and while sailing the nice witch lady suddenly appears on deck and pours out crab arms and does an incantation that makes the seas violent and causes it to part and create a waterfall that will take them to Jack, who is trapped in Pergatory, ie Davy Jones Locker. And as they are about to go over the waterfall Barbosa is being yelled at by Elizabeth and he turns to her and says, "It be to late to turn around." Then fade to black and Opening Credits. :)

hammysammy59

I personally like what wikipedia says POTC 3 is all about: <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirates_of_the_caribbean_3">here</A>

Ninja pirates? World pirate council? A journey into a sandy weirdo purgatory? YES PLEASE

Chape19714

Why is the Monkey still cursed????????
Ahh an excellent question. The monkey was trained to retrieve gold in the 1st place. So it could have just been his instints to take more after the curse was lifted, causing only him to be cursed.

metscool

Splashman said:
Keith Richards is in the third movie and will be playing Jack's father. It is not suppose to be a big role but he will be in it nonetheless. Also, Jack had to cut his hand in the first movie before tossing the coin to Will. Jack stole the coin from the chest himself and in order to lift the curse his blood had to be repaid as well. This, by no means, indicates Jack and Will are related.
There is a hint in this movie when before Bootstrap Bill gives him the black spot Jack calls him "uncle". I heard it and some people from where I work at (a movie theater) heard the same thing.

disneyisbest

Parkerbexar said:
Why is the Monkey still cursed????????:veryconfu
In the first movie after the credits are finished rolling you will see a scene in which the monkey crawls in the water over barbossa to the chest that the cursed treasure is in and takes a piece of the gold. Therefore the monkey has become cursed again.

i'm thinking there will be a BIG fight between barbosa's men and Davie Jones men, but... who will win? seeing as how neither can die b/c the curse was put back on the pirates when the monkey took a piece of the gold from the chest at the end of the first movie(thats how jack survives the Kraken at the end of the second movie) so i think jone's men are going to hunt for the aztec gold when barbosa's men will be hunting for the heart...

disneyisbest

Splashman said:
None of the credits for the movie have Keith Richards included in them. You can see them at places like IMDB.

disneyisbest

MickeyMan101 said:
i'm thinking there will be a BIG fight between barbosa's men and Davie Jones men, but... who will win? seeing as how neither can die b/c the curse was put back on the pirates when the monkey took a piece of the gold from the chest at the end of the first movie(thats how jack survives the Kraken at the end of the second movie) so i think jone's men are going to hunt for the aztec gold when barbosa's men will be hunting for the heart...

I don't think that the curse is put back on all the pirates just because the monkey took the gold. The monkey is cursed again yes but the rest would have to have taken the gold again themselves. However, you just might be on to something about Jack. He may have found the gold piece that the monkey had and had it on him when the Kracken ate him. As far as Barbossa goes maybe the monkey had more than one piece of the cursed gold and the monkey put one in barbossa's boots and that made barbossa cursed again.

disneyisbest

disneyisbest said:
None of the credits for the movie have Keith Richards included in them. You can see them at places like IMDB.
I stand corrected. They have just recently attached his name to the credits there. So I guess they have heard the possibilty of that being true.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom