Pirates Leauge 50% Discount

MarkTwain

OR it could be due to the fact that no one knows what the Pirates League actually is? The most common question over there is, "Is this a restaurant? What kind of food do you have?"

If Disney decided to advertise for it, there'd be a wait every day.

Everyone who does it loves the experience, it's just that out of an entire park full of people, only a handful or Guests even know what it is.

Agreed, this place had advertising fail. Aside from the articles I saw on Disney fan sites, I hardly saw anything advertising this place.

Radical idea... why not use the area for what it used to be used for?

What was there before??? :confused:

Ailtara

I just feel like pre teen boys don't want to get makeovers...even if they are becoming pirates. It just doesn't have the appeal that the BBB has when it comes to making up little girls as princesses.
Pre-teen boys are a hit-or-miss, but a surprising amount are ok with it. Younger children and adults, however, make up most of the reservations and are totally into it. The pirates phase is far from dying.

I don't think a lot of people realize that young kids are still completely hooked on the Pirates series. They're not adults who see new movies every week, watch previews on the internet, and are bombarded left and right by movie media. I would definitely not argue that the series is the most kid-friendly, but it's Disney and something most moms and dads are perfectly ok with their kids seeing over and over. Also, compared to the mountain of crappy kids movies that've come out in the past few years (or decade, if you're an elitist), the series is not only still interesting, but still relevant to these kids' generation. I mean, how many 5- to 11-year-olds don't want to be a pirate?

wedoada

We had a Pirate makeover reserved for our Christmas trip and called today to verfy the discount. It is 50% off...so we upgraded from a first mate package to the captains package for my 11yo son.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
if I was a kid, preteen or younger, I don't think I'd be too worried about a "makeover" as much as getting a pirate hat, and a toy gun or sword, maybe an eye patch...and actually spend the day riding rides, etc. not sitting there with a whole wardrobe/makeup thing

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom