Pirates Drop?

EPCOT Explorer

I love a good thrilling ride, but I hate drops too. Just the feeling of falling is unpleasent to me. I can handle POTC's drop just fine though. The only freaky thing about it is that it's in pitch darkness.

I too have gone on splash, and yes I'd rather not go on it again. :lol: Brilliant ride, but I found the final drop to be dreadful.
It is. I'm getting used to it, though. And the AA scenes are so worth it.
It's still a sore subject. :lol:

BrerFrog

Speaking of the drop - do you know why it's there?

POC was part of our "Keys to the Kingdom" tour... first, you would be amazed at how close POR actually is to Main Street. Our guide explained the drop, while pointing at landmarks from backstage - the drop is there to go UNDER the RR tracks :) Great effect - but it also has a very practical application.

Cool! I didn't know that!

Microcell

Ok I am the biggest, I mean biggest ride wimp on the planet.. I hate, witha passion even Goofy's Barnstormer!

POTC is not that bad, really I hate drops of any kind and it really makes you worry but I can handle it, I am just sure to exhale as I go "down" and I don't feel it!

Goofy's barnstormer.. forget it!

BrerFrog

I had a friend who was absolutely terrified of going on coasters even though she had never been into one and she asked me how thrilling SM was to which I replied it was a really smooth ride with a few drops and that the trains didn’t go very fast. I was not trying to trick her into riding it, I was just being honest.

Needless to say she screamed her way through the entire ride and when we got to the unloading area she could barely leave the rocket. After that she didn’t trust my judgment on rides any longer. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom