Pirate Plunder and Security Checkpoints

Originally posted by nexus
Because I'm a Season-pass holder, I have to be at MGM next Saturday (9-29) to get a special lanyard for the 100th Birthday pins. I am really looking forward to getting something free from the Mouse! Who-hoo!
nexus [/B]

Hey where do you have to go to get this special lanyard? I'll be there and my friend and I have seasonal passes. Thanks for the info!

nexus

Original Poster
Re: Re: Pirate Plunder and Security Checkpoints

Originally posted by thedisneyfan

Hey where do you have to go to get this special lanyard? I'll be there and my friend and I have seasonal passes. Thanks for the info!
In the Mickey Monitor dated August 2001, it says:

"Passholders will be among the first to see the celebration and are to go to the ABC-TV Theater between September 27 & 29 and get your exclusive Magic Passholder Lanyard and badge (one per passholder) designating you as a 100 Year of Magic Honorary Ambassador."

If you can't make it during the 27, 28 or 29th, you can go to the Flame Tree Barbecue Snake Pit Veranda at Animal Kingdom or at Epcot Guest Relations.

Whew!

Pretty cool - I'm just hoping the pins that go along with the 100 Year thing aren't as expensive as the rumors seem to indicate. $16.00 for a tiny light-up pin seems a little extreme.

But being the sucker that I am, my whole family will have at least one. Blink!

nexus

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom