Pirate and Princess Party

WDWFigment

I did 2 P&P last year and have heard reports from several others and 2 hours for Captain Jack is pretty common. If you want your picture with the captain pack allot of patience.

But surely there must be some secret as to the best times to go to encounter shorter waits....right? RIGHT???? :veryconfu :D

eeyoremum

wow we want to see Captain Jack. I wonder if we get there right at 4 if the wait would be that long? Our tickets are for Labour Day so I hope it is not too packed.

Kman101

It was pretty crowded, but not that bad. All of the rides were basically walk on. Only Peter Pan had about a 30 minute wait.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
But surely there must be some secret as to the best times to go to encounter shorter waits....right? RIGHT???? :veryconfu :D

wow we want to see Captain Jack. I wonder if we get there right at 4 if the wait would be that long? Our tickets are for Labour Day so I hope it is not too packed.
I am not positive when they allow you to start lining up for the Captain. If it is like all the other events at the P&P party it will not start until 7:00 so even if you were allowed to line up at 4:00 you are still looking at a 3 hour wait, but again I really have no idea how they are currently running things with Captain Jack for this go around. They very well might open it up early providing that you have a wristband.

The only "trick" I really found was at the end of the night. From what I was told there was a cut off time for the line that was hovering around 11:00-12:00. Providing you were in the line by that time you were guaranteed a picture. This did not really shorten the wait time but at least it let you enjoy the party and cap off your evening with a long wait.

Hopefully one of the CM's working that area will chime in and let us know what is actually going on this time.

allabtbrdway

i just got back from pirate and princess!! so much fun... as for capt. jack, they start the picture taking at 7:00 however, when my family got there at 6:50 there was already a line. Overall, we waited maybe 20 mins for him, so if you can, get there early!! As for the parade...they added tick tock!!! he is SO SO cute! have fun!

joanna71985

When I went to my 2nd party last time, I only waited about 30 minutes to see him. We went at the end of the party, around 11:30.

sandicinderelli

Do they have the red carpet and all the hoopla at the front gate out by 4pm? Also, Are there alot of different characters out? I have seen some pictures but am really curious. We are attending this event so may have more questions. Thanks in advance.

I worked the Pirate & Princess Parties when they first started. To answer your first question, they tend to have the red carpet out by 4:30 p.m. because that's when P&P cast members began to admit those with tickets and hand out the "booty" bags and maps.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom