Pirate and Princess Party

OmegaKnight

My honest opinion: the party was merely average. Yeah the fireworks were way better than the normal Wishes show but everything else just felt like it was done half-hazardly. The parade felt more like a collection of some re-tooled floats than anything else. However, the foundation for the party is there, Disney just needs to stabalize it some more if they plan on doing the party again.

Chape19714

Wow, that's the ONLY Negitive review I've read about the party. Intersiting. You are definately entitled to that opinion, Just making an observation!

Launchpad

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Try spirit gum next time. I use it all the time with my Captain Jack Sparrow costume. When applied correctly it will hold just as well and won't take you skin off with the beard. Sweat will also cause super glue to become detached where it won't with spirit gum. The residue left on your skin by spirit gum comes off easily with baby oil.
I found my spirit gum after the party was over. I thought I lost it so I went with the Super Glue for the party. I have a goatee that I like to tangle the fake braids into so it looks more realistic. The spirit gum doesn't hold very well on my beard and leaves a sticky mess. Super Glue was easy to pull right off and didn't leave a mess. It suprisingly didn't even pull out my facial hair which I was kind of expecting. I assume it works differently on facial hair than it does on bare skin though.

Hammer1310

We were at the Party on the 26th and had a fantastic time. My whole party dressed up for the event and were blown away by the fireworks. I'll try to get the fireworks and parade video posted tomorrow.
I was a little suprised by one thing though. We rode almost everything since it was also the last night of our trip and walked right onto every ride. The suprise to me was that Peter Pan looked like it still had at least a 15 minute wait. Now, I've always liked the ride but I never understood why it's usually sooooo busy.

Also....a grain of salt is in order here: We were told by a Space Mountain CM that the Magic, Music and Mayhem fireworks would be a weekly show after March. Seems iffy at best but I thought I would pass it along anyway.

Hammer1310

Some pics until I get the video done.

Sign at exit.

"X marks the spot" pole base.

It marks the spot...for pirate booty!

Yours truly being goofy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom