pins on planes?

gofylvr

I just have a quick question about taking the trading pins on the airplane. My kids love to trade the pins and this is our first time flying (we usually drive so it was never an issue). Do I need to put them in our checked luggage? :veryconfu Guessing yes but wanted to know if anyone has had first hand knowledge. Thanks for all the help!!

heartodisney

We put them in or checked luggage, we have had so many problems with our carry on that it just will save some headache. Good Luck and have a great trip!

Upvote 0

Phonedave

I just have a quick question about taking the trading pins on the airplane. My kids love to trade the pins and this is our first time flying (we usually drive so it was never an issue). Do I need to put them in our checked luggage? :veryconfu Guessing yes but wanted to know if anyone has had first hand knowledge. Thanks for all the help!!

I have taken them in carry on. Of course it was like one or two that we bought on the last day. Not 100 of them.

-dave

Upvote 0
We flew back a couple of weeks ago. 2 of my daughters wore there lanyards, full of pins, on the plane. Simply checked them thru scanner at security, no issues.

Upvote 0

westie

I'm the type who after my trip has all his new pins in his new binder already. Everytime, about 3 so far, I get home and there is a note that my checked baggage has been searched and, the pin binder is always on top. I guess it must look like a bomb in the scanner?:shrug:

Upvote 0

DimpledDevil18

Yea I'm pretty sure I took my lanyard of pins on my carry on if I didn't actually wear it onboard and I had no problems. Honestly I didn't even stop to think that they would be a security issue. I'd have been very angry if they'd been confiscated especially considering all the money I spent on new pins. :mad: I forgot my original lanyard back at home, so on my last visit I just bought a new one and by the end of the trip the entire lanyard was full and I'd bought more pins this time than the last two trips combined. :eek:

Upvote 0

Mystic

We always take them in our carryon on the way home along with the rest of our souvenirs and never have had a problem with security.

Upvote 0

DisneyRunner

I carry mine on. I would hate to have them missing from my checked bag. I put them in a ziploc bag and put them in the tray so the TSA scanners can see them. Never had a problem.

Upvote 0

juan

I've never had a problem in carry on. I've had them all ways: in bags, on lanyard, scattered all through suitcase, etc and have been perfectly fine.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom