Pinocchio Village Haus closing for six week refurbishment

COProgressFan

AAHhh the more refurbs THE BETTER. Equals greater show quality, I am just scared that country bears is eventually going to get the axe.

Doubtful that will happen any time. If you recall just a year or so ago it underwent a semi-substantial refurb that shortened the show with the intention of pushing more guests through per hour.

All part of the magic of FP+.

Mickey_777

Yeah, we ate there last month and all the the tick tock features/menus and interior looked pretty good. Must be something else

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
sadly I don't think so, always empty whenever I go :,<
We recently saw CBJ three times during a particularly slow time (end of September) and the theatre was at least 1/2 full each time. I was pleasantly surprised with the refurb. I felt the show benefitted from being shortened.
My almost 12 year old nephew couldn't get the Sun Bonnet Trio song out of his head. He took a bit a good natured ribbing every time we heard him singing "all the guys that turn me on turn me down". It was definitely his ear-worm for the entire trip.

bearboysnc

They need the new patio, and referb to carve out that Small World gift shop. They didn't reverse the attraction entrance and exit for nothing.

Monkee Girl

I hope they refurbish the menu too, I don't remember if they still have hotdogs there, I worked one day there as a CM back then and they had hotdogs! :)

I like flatbreads but I was very disappointed to go in there this past October and find out the ENTIRE menu was flatbreads. I don't care how fancy it is, it's just pizza. When I was there last April, they had a chicken Parm which was great. It was different then the normal food and was hoping they still had it.

In October, I ended up standing in line for Beast's Castle for lunch, simply because they had the best selection for a meal. Gaston's was nothing but a lamb shank and Pinocchio's was pizza. Really? the entire new Fantasy Land and all they offer was Lamb shank, Pizza, or a 50 minute wait for lunch? Now, I am not a food connoisseur or anything like that just sometimes a few more options would be nice. Especially at Pinnochio's, which is (was) my favorite quick service. I love that lil puppet :p

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
Outdoor patio has reopened. The menu needs one more item of substance. I had the meatball sub the other day and it wasn't terrible (I actually thought the bread was good), but the balance of the menu is still lacking. Bring back the turkey panini, or something like that.

Also wish Village Friers (Frior's) had a bit more choice.....and, the Ice Cream place (Storybook Treats?) needs lights on it's menu boards. At night, the menus are completely invisible from view.

jdmdisney99

Comparison of seating before and after from @photoflight 's latest photo...
villagehausseatingcomparison.jpg

Clowd Nyne

That area always seems so congested because of the stroller parking. I can't believe they took up that much more space with the seating

Nmoody1

I wish they would have more Tex Mex food at WDW like Tortuga Tavern. Anywhere.

I wish they had better food offering across all parks. Quick service options in Disneyland include enchiladas, sweet corn, Asian selections.... In Florida it's burgers, pizzas and chicken fingers.... EVERYWHERE! There is nothing very creative at WDW. I would love to see a greater selection of food choices.... Tex mex, Asian, fresh sandwiches.

My favourite quick service is Cosmic Rays - the rotisserie chicken with mash is a pleasant change from French fries and it's nice to have soup.

G8rchamps

The Italian flatbread sandwich with balsalmic is actually pretty good at Village Haus. To bad it will be closed while I'm there....fried stuff it is for lunch.

Matt_Black

I wish they had better food offering across all parks. Quick service options in Disneyland include enchiladas, sweet corn, Asian selections.... In Florida it's burgers, pizzas and chicken fingers.... EVERYWHERE! There is nothing very creative at WDW. I would love to see a greater selection of food choices.... Tex mex, Asian, fresh sandwiches.

That's a bit inaccurate, I think. That might be true in MK and DHS, but Epcot has a huge variety, as do many of the quick service spots in the resorts and DTD.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom