Pinocchio Village Haus closing for six week refurbishment

Weather_Lady

I always read that it's awful, but we've had nothing but good experiences there (and we aren't "we'll eat anything and like it" kind-of-people). The mango sorbet was among our favorite items, property-wide.

I did do a double-take when I saw the title of the link, however, which mentions a "six MONTH" refurbishment. Once I clicked on it and read six weeks, I was most relieved. I couldn't imagine how a simple CS refurb would take six months! Then again, rollercoasters take 4+ years these days... ;)

WDWoptmist

I always read that it's awful, but we've had nothing but good experiences there (and we aren't "we'll eat anything and like it" kind-of-people). The mango sorbet was among our favorite items, property-wide.

I did do a double-take when I saw the title of the link, however, which mentions a "six MONTH" refurbishment. Once I clicked on it and read six weeks, I was most relieved. I couldn't imagine how a simple CS refurb would take six months! Then again, rollercoasters take 4+ years these days... ;)
I agree I like the flatbreads, and my Girlfriend is gluten free and they have recently become much better with providing her unique options.

ToTBellHop

Maybe it was just my imagination but walking past there last night it seemed like the exterior of the building where the walls are up currently had been freshly painted. Its hard to tell anymore since they've been doing such a great job freshening everything up in the MK.
Well they have been working on the outside, including new seating. Though it gives the impression that this outdoor seating will open just in time for the restaurant to close lol.

GiveMeTheMusic

In all fairness, I haven't eaten there since 2008 when they still had Figaro Fries on the menu, which I was really excited to order until they arrived and were smothered in fake cheese sauce. Haven't been back since, but I'm glad to hear they've improved the menu.

DVC91

Glad I got the chance to pick up some food there on my trip this past week! Would still like to get the chance to get the quick service at BOG, but the line this time around was worse than it was when I last went in May. A decent 35-45min wait it seemed, which only bodes worse for the coming months while the next closest eatery is closed down. I feel for you, Fantasylanders!

Sped2424

AAHhh the more refurbs THE BETTER. Equals greater show quality, I am just scared that country bears is eventually going to get the axe.

Communicore

I hope they refurbish the menu too, I don't remember if they still have hotdogs there, I worked one day there as a CM back then and they had hotdogs! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom