Pin ?

coltow

I got a PIN in the mail today :sohappy:
I have 2 other families that want to travel with us. Does any one know if I can use my PIN on more then 1 room? I know in the past I used it on 2 rooms, but now I'm hoping for 3 rooms

chrissyw14

OK, where did you go to put the pin in to apply it ..... is it possible to do it through the website or do you have to call? I got one the other day and would like to price it out as well:)

I got mine in the mail and it had a website

disneyworld.com/resortvacation

and they ask for your pin and last name and zip code and then you can play with dates and hotels!

Upvote 0
I got mine in the mail and it had a website

disneyworld.com/resortvacation

and they ask for your pin and last name and zip code and then you can play with dates and hotels!

Thank You ..... I will have to look on my mailer and see if there is an address. I didn't look that closely at it. I don't usually get them :sohappy:

Upvote 0

kasey1988

I just received a pin to! Free qs dining at values and mods threw may 31 and free dining at deluxe threw June 30! We won't be using this tho, we already have a trip booked in September with free reqular dining at pofq(better deal if you ask me since the pin is only offer qs at mods!) and we have no interest in changing our dates!

Upvote 0

alissafalco

I just received a pin to! Free qs dining at values and mods threw may 31 and free dining at deluxe threw June 30! We won't be using this tho, we already have a trip booked in September with free reqular dining at pofq(better deal if you ask me since the pin is only offer qs at mods!) and we have no interest in changing our dates!

how did you get the free dining at pofq in September? We are booked for Sept. also but the specials aren't out yet.

Upvote 0

DisneyWeather!

Just wondering what (if any) blackout dates applied?

Upvote 0

kasey1988

Just wondering what (if any) blackout dates applied?
For the pin package then email states: free qs dining with any value or moderate hotel package (min 3 night myw) for most dates 4/15-5/31. Free Disney disney dining when you stay at any Disney deluxe or villa resort (min 3 night stay). For most stays 4/15-6/30. " Includes most Canadian spring breaks". No specific black out dates stated. The free dining in the fall was for 8/19-9/29. Qs at values and basic dining at moderates and deluxes.

Upvote 0

JiminyandTink

How does that free dining promotion work if you are staying for a long time. For example, would you get 14 days of free dining or do they cap it at a certain point?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom