Pin Trading Lanyard - Help!

Preacher Gravy

Original Poster
Just a quick question that I think should go here. . . . I am needing a lanyard for my id badge at work (I teach school at a Jr. High) I was thinking of getting a pin trading lanyard and using that since it is something different. Any idea of where I can get one outside of ebay? Thanks!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
You could try calling 407-363-6200, that is the WDW mail order service. You might have to describe the object but for a lanyard that might not be too difficult.

disneyniebo

I am a high school teacher and referred to as "That guy who knows more about Disney World than those who work there".
I have bought cast lanyards, the ones with a metal pin like slider on them from eBay. I have 10 (I think) and change them from time to time and for the holidays.
I have also worn the ones we have gotten from the parks.
My students think it is neat that I use them and some of my fellow teacher are jealous that I have them and they do not.:p

macsmom

When I worked at WalMart, I would change lanyards about every two weeks or so, including pins. I had customers that wanted my pins outright and others that wanted to trade pins that they had collected. I buy two or three lanyards each trip. They make great conversation pieces.

danna

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom