Pin Hunting!

WDWgrl04

Original Poster
Well hello there. I am saddly addicted to disney pins. There is one in particular I have been wanting since 2003. My mother and I visited Disney the week before my birthday which is November 18 which is the same as Mickey Mouse's Birthday. ( not sure if that was a duh moment) And as everyone knows november 18 2003 Mickey Mouse had his 75th birthday. So on Nov. 18 2003 they released this pin I wanted really Badly! Though we were schedualed for home on the 17th I was unable to purchase the pin. :cry: So When we came bqack we went looking for the pin. Though it was a limited edition I couldnt find it and have been on the hunt for it ever since. CM's have been very helpful in my search by helping me by trading lanyards with me in hopes I will find people who trade for hobbies in Market place or in epcot near the large pin traders, though everyone i talk to tells me they have seen others with it but they never have it. So when I am home I look regularly on E bay with still no luck. So down to my question. Does anyone know of a really good sight to buy, or hunt fo pins in which I may look to aquire this pin. Any 411 you may have will help. THANKS IN ADVANCE
Christine

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Well, I suggest you keep looking on Ebay, try a couple different search names; 75, birthday, Mickey birthday and the like. You can also leave an extended search...if your search comes up empty, you can set it to notify you when something matches the search.

The other site you may want to try is PinPics which is a trading, not a sale site.

Be persistant, I'm sure it will be there.

WDWgrl04

Original Poster
Thanks for your help , I will keep your advice in mind and thanks for the links, Hopefully I will find it sooner or later.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom