Pin Codes

DisneyWeather!

Hey all. I am dreaming of another trip during spring break, but since we were just there in August, I am having a hard time justifying the cost. So I am desperate for a deal of some sort that would make the difference. I am pretty sure, since it is spring break, I will be out of luck, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any pin codes for the first half of April (or any up-coming deals)? Just knowing there is one out there will give me the hope for that miracle in the mailbox! Thanks as always.

battgyrl

Last week I got a pin code for April at the Beach Club. We are planning on going in August, but two weeks ago I was trip planning and looked at April dates for the 30% off deal - and just days later a pin! I have quickly resumed looking at August days and I have my fingers crossed. :)

I hope this gives you hope!

Upvote 0

Mikester71

Save Up to 30% on rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels in Early 2012!

Treat your family to a fairy tale vacation in the middle of the magic at Walt Disney World Resort by saving up to 30% at select Disney Resort hotels. Delight in comfortable accommodations with charming Disney touches as you create fond vacation memories to last a lifetime.

Book through March 31, 2012 for stays most nights 2/21-2/24/2012,
2/27-3/7/2012, 3/9-3/25/2012, 3/28/2012, 3/30-3/31/2012, 4/13-4/26/2012, 4/28-5/24/2012, and 5/26-6/14/2012.

For example, stay in a standard room at Disney's All Star Sports Resort starting at just US$86 per night, plus tax for stays most Sunday through Thursday nights February 26, 2012 through March 8, 2012. This includes most Canadian spring breaks! That's a savings of 20%!
The number of rooms allocated for these offers is limited. Minimum stay requirements may apply for Friday or Saturday arrivals. Savings based on the non-discounted price of the same room. Additional per adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts. See Important Details. Check Availability

Book online, call (407) 939-7283† or call your Travel Agent. Be sure to mention the booking code SRF when calling.

Important Details
No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes suites and 3 bedroom villas.

Upvote 0

Mikester71

I apologize, DisneyWeather! - not sure if the deal I posted is for "Canadians only" or not. Just copied and pasted it from a deal I was recently sent. :shrug:

Upvote 0

DisneyWeather!

Original Poster
They Do Exist! Thanks for the replies. I know I won't get what I need based on what I've seen, they don't typically discount certain periods and spring break is more than likely one of them. Its too bad for them in a way. We both want to do this, but the difference that a deal makes in price is the difference maker for us.

Upvote 0

Grumpy-Fan

Wow! I was reading this thread earlier today because I was curious about the subject matter. I wasn`t sure what you were talking about as I have never( to my knowledge ) seen a pin-code before. Well in todays mail was a Pin-code! We always stay at FW so I don`t think it will help us in any way. I just thought it was pretty cool.

Upvote 0
Today was a "MAGICAL" day!...we received our first PIN Code for a room discount of 30%. I did exactly what I've heard you should do. Go on to the Disney site and create an account and "save" a few reservation possibilities.

I did that 2 weeks ago and today received an email from Disney with a pin code.

Gotta love the mouse :eek:)

Upvote 0

DisneyWeather!

Original Poster
Wow! I was reading this thread earlier today because I was curious about the subject matter. I wasn`t sure what you were talking about as I have never( to my knowledge ) seen a pin-code before. Well in todays mail was a Pin-code! We always stay at FW so I don`t think it will help us in any way. I just thought it was pretty cool.

That Mouse works in mysterious ways, huh. That is a neat story, thanks for sharing. I am hoping for the same vibes. Every trip out to the mailbox is a mini-adventure. I have had a few in the past, but was never able to use them. As I keep saying, I just know that even if I do get one, it will be for dates other than what I can use.

Upvote 0

DisneyWeather!

Original Poster
Today was a "MAGICAL" day!...we received our first PIN Code for a room discount of 30%. I did exactly what I've heard you should do. Go on to the Disney site and create an account and "save" a few reservation possibilities.

I did that 2 weeks ago and today received an email from Disney with a pin code.

Gotta love the mouse :eek:)

That's cool, I just earlier asked for the latest planning DVD and over the weekend saved a few package offers. See if it works for me too. Are you able to use yours?

Upvote 0

DisneyWeather!

Original Poster
Last week I got a pin code for April at the Beach Club. We are planning on going in August, but two weeks ago I was trip planning and looked at April dates for the 30% off deal - and just days later a pin! I have quickly resumed looking at August days and I have my fingers crossed. :)

I hope this gives you hope!

Curious as to what the dates in April it is valid for?

Upvote 0

kasey1988

Curious as to what the dates in April it is valid for?

I just received my second pin in a month! They were both for the same dates, free dining from 3/4-3/31 and 4/15-6/30. Qs for value and moderates, basic dining for deluxe. I'm already booked for a vacay in septmember (with free dining promotion for canadians) and have no interest in changing my dates, but they seem to y be pushing for this ad ths is the second pin I received in about a month.....and haven't received a pin since 2006 when we returned from our last trip lol

Upvote 0

cooleo

It is indeed funny how the mouse works. I booked my trip arriving on May 25th staying @ PO Riverside using an announced discount. About 3 weeks later, I get a Pin Code in the mail announcing an even better rate. So I call to take have my reservation modified to take advantage of the better rate, only to find out their are no regular rooms available at any the the resorts I like using that Pin Code. Guess I will just stick with what I have. :cool:

Upvote 0

DisneyWeather!

Original Poster
I just received my second pin in a month! They were both for the same dates, free dining from 3/4-3/31 and 4/15-6/30. Qs for value and moderates, basic dining for deluxe. I'm already booked for a vacay in septmember (with free dining promotion for canadians) and have no interest in changing my dates, but they seem to y be pushing for this ad ths is the second pin I received in about a month.....and haven't received a pin since 2006 when we returned from our last trip lol

Well, the often stated plan worked (kind of). The request for the DVD and the saving of a couple vacation prices got me a Pin Code, but as I have predicted above, the dates available were not meshing with my available dates. The dates in your pin code would work for me though. Now I have renewed hope of receiving a second with different dates. Thanks for the info and the sense of optimism. I have also been checking the company website everyday hoping for some different dates for the Spring Specials too, as the most recent deal was expiring (as most of you probably know, they just extended the book-by date).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom